SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
Smoke Show Challenger Jailbreak
624 Posts
New to this forum and to dodge. I have been following this forum since I sold my 2014 GT500 back in May because I was waiting for the 6 speed challenger HCWB to be released but it has yet to happen.

That being said, I just ordered a 2022 Challenger HCWB on 12/12.
Smoke show
A8
Nappa/Alcantara (alcantara package was not available for order with the standard WB :mad: )
UConnect w/navigation
Driver convenience & plus package
SRT black package
Carbon package
Red demonic seatbelts

It seems I have a while to wait until this is built or even get a vin. I really wanted to get a 6 speed but quite frankly my patience ran out so I pulled the trigger and ordered the A8. I guess if I feel the need to row my own gears, I am fortunate to still be able to do so in my 03 cobra :)
Even though I have been a fan of ford, I remember when these Hellcats came out, I knew I had to have one. It is a beast of a car. I feel these are this generation’s 03-04 cobras (at least In my eyes). I truly can’t wait until I get behind the wheel of my Challenger Hellcat WB

·
Registered
624 Posts
I figured it was time to post my final timeline. Absolutely love the car, better than my 16 in every way!

‘21 Octane Red Charger HCRE (Silver Stripes, Carbon/Suede Package)
9/27/21: Ordered
10/6/21: D Status
11/29/21: D1 Status (12/13 Ship Date)
12/14/21: F Status (12/15 Ship Date)
12/16/21: G Status
12/17/21: I Status (12/16 Ship Date)
12/27/21: KZ Status (12/16 Ship Date
12/28/21: Build Sheet Populated Online
12/29/21: Window Sticker Populated Online
12/31/21: KZLD Status
1/7/22: Toledo, OH
1/11/22: Arrived at Dealer (Dan Cummins)
1/20/22: Picked up at Dealer

I highly recommend working with Jake Stephens! Good luck to everyone still waiting on their cars!

View attachment 587281
View attachment 587283
View attachment 587282
Super jealous right now!! Enjoy it man!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Just got my new Hellcat Charger order placed today, for those in the know, what are you hearing now for the vehicle to get build? I know delivery to dealer is another issue but was curious if anyone had heard build time for new orders.
I ordered my HCREWB just over two months ago and haven't even moved into D1 yet. Weird.
I’m in this same new boat….

supposedly the dealer said they are barely going to start switching over to smokeshow so maybe that is why mine is taking so long to hit D1. He’s had 3 hellcats go to KZ status. One is black, torred and frostbite

·
Registered
624 Posts
The jailbreak that was released by the plant had every option I had so I don’t think options really affect that much. It had the NAV, red seat belts and carbon fiber stuff. So idk. I think remember seeing someone had a hellraisin go to get built, but I’m not sure. Now that I mention it, the 22s I have seen delivered here have been red, frostbite and I think one sinnamon and a goMango.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I wonder if other standard HC orders have been as fast as mine. Is it just the Trims with the HO motor that are moving so slow?
Wish that were true. My original challenger HCWB order was in D for months and went back to C status as of Friday. So I placed a JB order lol. Let’s see which orders moves along faster lol

·
Registered
624 Posts
Just a gut reaction, I have no data, but it seems like cars with no options, or common options, or options where parts are available (whatever or whenever that may be) seem to move faster.
Not exactly true, the dealer I ordered through had a fully loaded JB built and released by the factory. I don’t think it has been delivered yet though

·
Registered
624 Posts
Is there anyone who got 2022 challenger super stock , jailbreak, redeye widebody with full options? I read all replies about 2022 order. But no one seems to have got them. But this is already April! I don't understand this situation. I wanna order a new challenger jailbreak but I think there is low chance of getting it within 2022. I'd better wait for 2023 order open. When this bottleneck is relived?
My dealer ordered a fully loaded challenger jailbreak. KZ status about 3-4 weeks ago. Haven’t gone back to ask if it was delivered.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts