SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Hellcat order tracking thread, please no off topic. 2022 starts pg. 225

657715 Views 9330 Replies 406 Participants Last post by  gnnut
Figured I'd start a tracking thread for anyone who has a cat on order. I recently ordered mine as have a few others here. We can put our info in & edit it at any time as info becomes available. This way anyone can get an idea of how long it may take. For anyone who has recently received their car, you can fill in info as well to help others with time lines. I'll start with mine.

Order date: 02/09/2021
Vin#: 2C3CDZL97.........
Vin# created: 02/10/2021
Model: Challenger Hellcat Redeye . Widebody, black, carbon stripes, Alcantara, carbon & suede pkg. red seat belts, performance spoiler, 3.09, Hood pins
State: Kentucky
F (paint) 3/25/21
Insert 3 week shutdown for parts shortage here............
I (pending inspection) 4/20/21
JB status (upfit center) 4/20/21
Window sticker: 4/29/21
Build sheet: 4/20/21
Shipment date: April 27th (from plant)
Transit days: Shipped from hold lot in Toledo. 5/4/21
Final delivery: 5/5/21
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 9331 Posts
2022 Charger SRT Hellcat WB
Indigo blue
Laguna Sepia leather seats
Satin black hood/roof/trunk/spoiler
Power sunroof
Harmon Kardon group
Navigation & travel group
Carbon/suede interior
Srt black package
Red caliper black wheel

Ordered 1/14

Vin issued 1/18/2022

d1 status 2/23/2022 (estimated ship date which is your estimated “build date” 3/18)

3/18 framing

3/21 build sheet populated. Sent to body vendor/up fitter

3/25 JB status
3/29 window sticker populated
3/30 KZP status

4/18 still KZP status
See less See more
Reactions: 2
I have watched quite a few videos too. Watching one guys made me decide on indigo blue. Can’t say I have seen a dodge vehicle in Kentucky in that color. So I’m pretty excited. This will be my first mopar.

Deciding the color was the hardest part!

Sure, he might put two to five car links on you from any start, but you’ll always have a smile driving your charger around. I love the look of indigo blue with the satin black hood,roof, trunk. The charger with 2 color contrast, awesome look. Let the wait begin!!! I think I watched every youtube video having to do with the Hellcat, while waiting 4 months. :)
Finally 2/23/2022 D1 status today. All parts are finally gathered and my order has been sequenced for production.

Indigo blue
Laguna leather seats
Power sunroof
Harmon Larson group
Carbon/suede interior
Srt black

(Husband ordered the TRX same day he’s already in d1 status with a ship date 🙄)

Ordered 1/14

Vin issued 1/18
Did you order a RedEye?I haven’t seen any orders on those move yet.

Glenn Chrysler Dodge in Crestwood KY
I haven’t heard anything from the dealership. I’ve been once a week on Wednesdays asking dodge chat for updates. And it’s always been that my parts were being allocated. But this week it changed to all parts are gathered and sequenced for production.

Craig at Glenn Dodge has been great about all updates though as my husband bought a Ram TRX and got his build started immediately after we ordered 1/14.

ordered mine 1/7. still in D. where did you order from?
I was soooo confused at first. 🤣🤣
Then I saw my dang typo

Ah yes, the infamous Harmon Larson group. Guaranteed to blow you mind. :p
Dealership contacted with estimated ship date of 3/18/2022
Time to get serious about selling the Mercedes AMG outright now!

Indigo blue
Laguna leather seats
Power sunroof
Harmon Kardon group
Carbon/suede interior
Srt black

(Husband ordered the TRX same day he’s already in d1 status with a ship date 🙄)

Ordered 1/14

Vin issued 1/18

d1 status 2/23/2022

estimated ship date 3/18
Reactions: 1
got a text this morning from the dealership ( Nick at Glenn Chrysler in Crestwood KY)

Framing status this morning 🥳🥳 3/18/2022

Indigo blue
Laguna leather seats
Power sunroof
Harmon Kardon group
Carbon/suede interior
Srt black

Ordered 1/14

Vin issued 1/18

d1 status 2/23/2022

estimated ship date 3/18

3/18 framing
Your ship date is usually your build date, give or take 2-3 days before or after. That’s been the trend for the Ram TRX anyway. Haven’t seen many post their dates on here except maybe 3-4 of us.

Congrats..... the trick seems to be to stay away from the Jailbreak, if fast progress is the goal! I am in D1 now too for a REWB so looks like we might be line-mates! All I can see on my order is shipping date. Where did you find the actual build date?
Indigo blue
Laguna leather seats
Power sunroof
Harmon Kardon group
Carbon/suede interior
Srt black

Ordered 1/14

Vin issued 1/18

d1 status 2/23/2022

estimated ship date 3/18

3/18 framing
3/21 sent to up fitter
[/QUOTE]
My Hellcat was sent to upfitter today! Also sold the AMG today 🥹

(husband finally gets his TRX tomorrow. ( he’s been in shipping for 30+ days, No WS yet but comes in tonight)
Indigo blue
Laguna leather seats
Power sunroof
Harmon Kardon group
Carbon/suede interior
Srt black

Ordered 1/14

Vin issued 1/18

d1 status 2/23/2022

estimated ship date 3/18

3/18 framing
Reactions: 3
just an fyi, Be careful with multiple orders in. Dodge is beginning to cancel orders with no communication on people who have more than 1 order in their names. It’s all over the Ram TRX forums on that topic.

Wish that were true. My original challenger HCWB order was in D for months and went back to C status as of Friday. So I placed a JB order lol. Let’s see which orders moves along faster lol
heck yas! The 𝗧𝗥𝗫 is worth the wait

Cloud Sky Tire Car Vehicle

Ordered that same day we ordered my Hellcat charger and his came in last week! Massive truck!! (( 10 weeks from order to dealership for us on it)

Well I did something today, ordered a TRX, should look great next to my 21 Challenger Redeye Wide body. I guess I didn’t learn my lesson last time. Let the wait begin
See less See more
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure, I would assume if Vins are assigned it’s a good to go order. I just saw it on the 𝗧𝗥𝗫 forum where orders were being cancelled by dodge because dodge assumed people were ordering multiples to flip the trucks. ( some were) but some buyers just wanted a vehicle and placed multiples to buy the quickest built one.
I would just hate if someone ordered here and placed another order and got both orders cancelled with what’s going on with Rams.

Even ones with vins already assigned?
Spoke to dodge chat on 3/28 after being in JB status for 9 days. They told me this status is the car is usually in it for 14 day.

Tonight I looked to see if my window sticker cameup, using the Chrysler link with-my vin and nothing.Then used the dodge WS link and boom!

🥳Window sticker is posted.
Here’s my timeline

Indigo blue
Laguna leather seats
Power sunroof
Harmon Kardon group
Carbon/suede interior
Srt black
Ordered 1/14
Vin issued 1/18
d1 status 2/23/2022
estimated ship date given 3/18
3/18 framing Build sheet
3/19 sent to up fitter JB Status
3/28 inquired with Dodge chat, JB status day 9. Informed JB status is usually 14 days long

3/29 Window sticker populated on dodge site 🫣

3/30 Dealership texted KZP status
See less See more
I was told it was for my black hood, roof trunk and spoiler.

Congrats. One thing... I thought JB status is "Sent to the upfitter for stripes" but I didn't see any stripes on your build.
Thanks for clarifying. I just said what my dealership told me. I assumed it had to be the black satin for upfitter.

Spoiler done at Brampton.

The Graphics Package (black hood, roof and trunk) are done at the Upfitter, basically the car is fully painted body color when it leaves Brampton then the Upfitter sands the paint and then sprays the Satin Black paint.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Can i ask where your car was delivered state wise? That’s a fast as heck delivery after WS populated.
I’m hoping mine will be as quick. I’m in Louisville KY so shouldn’t need but a semi to haul it straight down 300+ miles

Challenger Hellcat Sinamon Stick only option was black calipers. Ordered 2/14. Build sheet on 3/21. Window Sticker was 3/27. Delivered today on 3/30. Picking her up this Saturday! View attachment 590859
I’ve never been to any before! But my husband and I would very likely be up for it!we frequent Cincinnati often. This Hellcat charger will be mine. He’s got the TrX!

Florence here…..Wes are planning to hit up some car shows your way this spring, lets hook man. Or y’all can come up to cinc/Dayton/columbus C/C
Damn :( that really sucks.
Praying you get some good news soon.
My husband had a TrX ordered and had to get a case # then he finally had movement on his order so I’m hoping that’s the same for you.

I
So, this keeps getting better and better for me! I diffidently must be the luckiest here! So excited!!! Yeah! 😁

Specs: Smoke Show Charger (non-redeye), orange calipers, sepia interior and HK.

11/13/2021 order placed with Koons

11/14/2021 VON received

11/30/2021 D status and provided VIN #

1/31/2022 Checked status and it was in D1

2/23/2022 Checked status and went back to D

3/30/ 2020 I reach out to Dodge care and apparently, they “have opened this special tracking file (Case 82426968) to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way” (Yeah OK I will keep waiting!)

4/1/2022 Checked status and went back to C (yea!) :ROFLMAO:

I am afraid to check next time, who knows it might be cancelled lol
1 - 20 of 9331 Posts