SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Hellcat order tracking thread, please no off topic. 2022 starts pg. 225

603946 9271
Figured I'd start a tracking thread for anyone who has a cat on order. I recently ordered mine as have a few others here. We can put our info in & edit it at any time as info becomes available. This way anyone can get an idea of how long it may take. For anyone who has recently received their car, you can fill in info as well to help others with time lines. I'll start with mine.

Order date: 02/09/2021
Vin#: 2C3CDZL97.........
Vin# created: 02/10/2021
Model: Challenger Hellcat Redeye . Widebody, black, carbon stripes, Alcantara, carbon & suede pkg. red seat belts, performance spoiler, 3.09, Hood pins
State: Kentucky
F (paint) 3/25/21
Insert 3 week shutdown for parts shortage here............
I (pending inspection) 4/20/21
JB status (upfit center) 4/20/21
Window sticker: 4/29/21
Build sheet: 4/20/21
Shipment date: April 27th (from plant)
Transit days: Shipped from hold lot in Toledo. 5/4/21
Final delivery: 5/5/21
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Ordered a wb sinamon stick charger 1/11 from Koons . Been in D status since 1/25! Hit up the Dodge Chat and they have been giving me the firm scheduling status update each time. Called SRT HOTLINE today and I’m finally in E status (Framing) so hopefully I’ll be joining the delivery crew soon!

· Registered
22 Posts
Srt chat has been giving you estimated build/ship dates? They’ve refused to do so at any point when I call and will only provide me with my most recent status code change. They were pretty good last year when I ordered my SP, but have been largely useless this time around.
They haven’t given me any shipping dates yet but I’ll be checking the next couple weeks forsure ! The rep did give me the status code

· Registered
22 Posts
Sorry buddy but I got you beat buy a mile. I ordered November 13th and stillllllll in D status 😬. At least you have yours built. I wish I could say the same!!! Ohh and I ordered a regular hellcat Charger. I think I am so far the luckiest here 🤣🤣
Seems like 4-6 month delivery is the norm now. I’m ready to take a trip to Brampton and build the shit by myself lol!

· Registered
22 Posts
Well, it has arrived at Koons! Just short of 3 weeks from ship date, despite KZLD status and never having a dealer ETA. It looks like it moved anyways! Craig is going to grab me some photos tomorrow when he is at the auxiliary lot it's sitting at and I'll share those once I have them. For now, doing all of the fun paperwork :)
How long was the wait from order to delivery ?

· Registered
22 Posts
to the dealership, but I think for almost everyone that changes and even the ship date itself is usually wrong when that does populate
Copy that , I just got an update that I’m in D
to the dealership, but I think for almost everyone that changes and even the ship date itself is usually wrong when that does populate
copy that , I won’t get my hopes up then still in D1, probably won’t take delivery until September at this point

· Registered
22 Posts
If your in D status, then you are getting close to production. I’m in D status as well & put my order in back in early April. So if car is shipped & arrives by early August, that would make it a 4month wait.
I’m in d1 status I’m hoping it’s done before august , I’m just trying to tear these streets up before summer is over lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts