SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello all! This is my first post, and I am looking forward to taking delivery of my 2022 Charger Hellcat! I have been reading this forum (specifically this tread) every day since I ordered (from Koons) my charger back in November (13th). I have noticed that members who ordered the color smoke show (like it did) have been waiting for a while. For reference I ordered a Smoke Show Charger, orange calipers, HK and sepia interior. What is interesting is that I was at D1 for a while and then went back to D status ☹. All I can do at this point is stay positive! But its hard! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
46 Posts
thats a bummer for sure...i thought i had it bad with ordering on 11/18 and being stuck in ship hold. complete luck of the draw, heard of some guys/gals getting their cars 6 weeks after order placed
Exactly! Luck of draw! Good luck with your order though! It's seems to have a lot more traction than mine. Hopefully it gets out of the shipping hole! Post pics when you get it💪🏾

·
Registered
46 Posts
So, this keeps getting better and better for me! I diffidently must be the luckiest here! So excited!!! Yeah! 😁

Specs: Smoke Show Charger (non-redeye), orange calipers, sepia interior and HK.

11/13/2021 order placed with Koons

11/14/2021 VON received

11/30/2021 D status and provided VIN #

1/31/2022 Checked status and it was in D1

2/23/2022 Checked status and went back to D

3/30/ 2020 I reach out to Dodge care and apparently, they “have opened this special tracking file (Case 82426968) to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way” (Yeah OK I will keep waiting!)

4/1/2022 Checked status and went back to C (yea!) :ROFLMAO:

I am afraid to check next time, who knows it might be cancelled lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yea - The waiting is not fun.
I think reading and seeing all the cars on this forum doesn't help!

Don't think anyone has me beat yet: (for a non JB)
Ordered 12/20/21
VIN on 1/3
D to D1 to D to D1 to D to D1 from 1/3 to 4/22
Frame to Trim from 4/22 to 4/25
Buildsheet on 4/26
I since - 1 week now - no Window Sticker yet.
No stripes or hoodpins either - but I'm sure ill be in inspection for another week or so - why not.
I don't imagine I'll get it delivered before July 4th.:cry:

But stoked that it actually got Built cause my biggest worry was that it wouldn't...
Sorry buddy but I got you beat buy a mile. I ordered November 13th and stillllllll in D status 😬. At least you have yours built. I wish I could say the same!!! Ohh and I ordered a regular hellcat Charger. I think I am so far the luckiest here 🤣🤣

·
Registered
46 Posts
My order was in D1 for over a month. I would think it has more to do with the specs of your order.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You think so? I was going back in forth from D to D1 in the fist two months of the order. Now have been in D for more than 3 months straight. I ordered back in November a Smoke Show Charger (non-redeye). Only option is HK and painted calipers (orange). I honestly believe its a random selection or something because I have seen similar specs build in 4 months give or take.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Unfortunately the answer is yes. Erica at Koon‘s has been good with updates when I inquire. I asked a month ago, joking that my must be the oldest order in the system still in D, she said oh no, there are still ones from Nov.

Please keep the pictures coming of the deliveries.
Unfortunately, I am one of those lucky orders lol I ordered back in November 14th. I believe I just went into D1 recently.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yuuup! Order 12/11...scheduled 5/18...haven't looked since last week...still scheduled...no movement...it'll just make me mad lol
Feel your pain bro! Its crazy how Dodge decides which cars they want to build first. I have seen may people with similar specs to my car being build between 3 or 4 months. I just don't understand and its frustrating to say the least! And I ordered from Koons which is a big dealer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts