SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah it came in, I got a standardized message that says it will take up to 7 days for processing, another 2-3 before finance reaches out and then I can talk to shipping. I bought at Mark Dodge in Louisiana and I’m trying to get it to Louisville. I didn’t find out about the KY dealer until after I was on this page.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My expected delivery date was 7/11, got contacted from Dawson and the finance team at Dan Cummins today about starting the process. Said the car is "around the corner" from them. Been shipped since 6/29 so it's a total crapshoot. My quick turnaround is gonna add another delay as soon as I get financing done, I'll have to wait on my boats maiden voyage across the country to California. Still worth the wait considering the markups here & dealers who are unwilling to get you a deal.
You probably know better then me but just in case doesn’t the car have to made with specific parts for California to be registered there initially? I think it has something to do with the brake components.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What would you do? I’ve been emailing non stop like wtf is going on ya know…the only thing I can think of is that they want my car to be an August sale for dealer reasons 🤷 I’m going to call and talk to someone on Monday. I sold my car when that car arrived so I’m in a rental because of the delay.

I’m in KY and dealer is in LA so I can’t just drive over and get it. Wish I ordered from DC, didn’t know until after the fact. Got a great deal so I’m trying to be patient.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts