SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
484 Posts
Hey what’s up everyone. I’m pretty new on the waiting list for the hellcat. I’ve ordered mine 3 weeks ago and was told it could take up to 3 months. Just curious to see what you guys were experiencing in wait times.
My Super Stock was just built after 3 months but won't get it for probably another 1-2 months due to up fitter and shipping.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yesterday I was up in Toledo picking up a car & saw a bunch of Hellcats rolling south on car carriers. Couldn't safely get a pic because of traffic but they are moving. Also saw some fresh from factory driving to a holding lot? I was just passing through but saw plenty on the move. Hopefully everyone waiting will get theirs soon!!!
You pick cars up from the holding lot at the Wrangler plant complex or somewhere else?? There’s all kinds of kick ass cars in that lot!! Never seen an SS there though.

·
Registered
484 Posts
This probably doesnt pertain to you very well but to at least give some insight to shipping delays...

I am in Western NY, just over 100 miles from Brampton. I got lucky and someone backed out of an incoming HCWB while mine was still in D status. It was built 6/07, sticker uploaded 6/09 and as of yesterday its still in KZ Delay. Mine goes by truck to Niagara Falls and a short drive to the dealer from there.

Dealer is guessing 2 more weeks but who knows! Its so close I am getting antsy
I know, it’s so close you just want to go pick it up! I’m in NW Ohio, map says 5hrs from Brampton! Just get it to the border and I’ll come get it:cool:

It’s going to be really hard when it shows up at work and I still can’t have it until delivery to the dealer:mad:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Who gave you the update of the location of the vehicle? Just curious… my car was done on the 22nd and the only thing the dealership is telling me it is in KZP status
I’m just talking from where I live to the plant in Brampton. I don’t know exactly “where” the SS is just that I would drive to plant to get it if I could:)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Nice! It's a good feeling just to know it's finally being built lol.

As soon as it's completed your delivery ETA will go back to TBD as others have said and then from there it's a craps shoot on if the tracker will update accurately for shipping or if one day you'll get a call that it arrived.
Yep, that’s where I’m at, the crap shoot!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Anyone know if opening a "special tracking file" actually accomplish anything? My car was ordered in december, built in June, and has stalled for more than 6 weeks awaiting shipment. Dodge customer care opened this case number but I'm not hopeful it will actually do anything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Exact same situation! My SS shipped over 6 weeks ago and I have no idea where it’s at! Talked to my dealer today and they have no clue either, plus they have one other HC ordered the day before me and it’s in the same boat?! He said he had a 2500 Ram shipped from Mexico over 2 months ago and it hasn’t arrived either?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Weird. Mine is an SS too. I cant imagine yours would take 6 weeks to ship. What state is yours going to? And how the hell cant they figure out where it is....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
NW Ohio, only 5 hr drive to Brampton, I'm half tempted to drive there and see if it's sitting on the lot somewhere.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts