SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered

Registered
Interesting - I have the same body and paint options (except the SRT Matte Aluminum Vapor wheels), ordered a few days before and was scheduled on May 2, still in D1!

Wondering if the wheels or potentially other options are causing delays. Did you get the blind spot + adaptive cruise package? Wondering if there's a shortage of the sensors for those systems.
I got the Driver Convenience Group (Blind Spot) which automatically includes the Plus Package. I did not get the Technology Group (Adaptive Cruise Control, etc.). I'm thinking you are correct...wheels or sensors or both. Then again, I am slowly coming to the realization that it's a total lottery as far as which vehicles get built next.

Registered
View attachment 598893
5/2/22 Ordered
5/11/22 Waiting for parts
6/9/22 Scheduled (Est Delivery 8/14/22)
6/29/22 In Production (Est Delivery 7/31/22)
7/12/22 Built (Est Delivery TBD as expected)
No winder sticker yet
Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Rectangle

5/2/22 Ordered
7/14/22 Window sticker

Registered
View attachment 598952

5/2/22 Ordered
7/14/22 Window sticker
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

7/17/22: Tracker updated the shipping status and estimated delivery date.

Registered
We've got very similar timelines for similar looking Challengers!

View attachment 599115
For sure! Looks like you got the Matte Vapor SRT wheels. I thought long and hard about it but decided to get the standard ones since I plan to swap out for wider wheels in back so I could go with 305 tires. I also got the HK sound system, Driver Convenience Group, and Plus Package. I am located in south Texas so pretty much as far away from Canada as you can get lol. What options did you get if I may ask?

Registered
Sure!

I wanted the plain Gloss Black wheels, but my dealer showed me that on his system, he could only order a car with one of the three upgraded wheel options! I also plan to upgrade to wider wheels at some point for 305s, but I will probably go with black 5-spoke OEM repros in 10.5.

Aside from those, I also got:
  • Demonic Red Seat Belts
  • HK Sound
  • Driver Convenience
  • Plus Package
  • Technology Group
I'm in Northern California, so my car might be making an even farther journey from Brampton!
Sound awesome and yeah, looks like you're a bit further away. Sounds kinda fishy about not being able to order in the stock wheels, though. Just my two cents. Either way she's gonna be a beauty!

Registered
Mine's 15 minutes from the dealer, going to be a week of waiting tomorrow!

Although as of this morning the tracking site updated the estimated delivery date from 8/9 to 8/5 so I am quietly hoping I'm going to get a call tomorrow morning.
So frustrating but dang, really hope you get that call, man!! 馃馃徎馃馃徎馃馃徎

Registered
View attachment 600431
Picking up on Monday 馃ぉ馃ぉ馃ぉ
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover
Guitar accessory Font Gadget Jewellery Everyday carry

Picked mine up today. No words can truly describe the pure awesomeness of this spectacle. For me the timeline went from 5/2/22 (ordered) to 8/5/22 (delivered) and finally 8/8/22 (pick up). First time Hellcat owner (previously had a 17 SXT and 21 SP Shaker). Incredible. To those still waiting, do not despair! The sweetness of the reward is absolutely worth the wait!! Best of luck all!!!!
P.S. Yes, the bananas are coming off TODAY! 馃槀

1 - 18 of 18 Posts