SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anybody that placed an order in May for a charger HCWB see any movement yet? I placed my order May 4th and went into D status a few days later and no movement since
Yes I am in the exact same position. HCWB. Ordered 4/28 tracker shows order confirmed 5/7/22 with a VIN # and no movement. I ordered Smokeshow, Black/Demonic Red seats, carbon/suede and there is a cargo net for $30 that was added.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I spoke with my dealer today and they said the site was having some issues with the tracking not updating but it’s now fixed it to be accurate. Does anyone with inside knowledge know if there are certain options that can cause delays on HCWB Chargers?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Roger that! Although I wouldn’t mind a Hellcat from the last model year!
This Friday will make 2 month and still hasn’t even been scheduled yet. You think they will cancel my order and change it to a 2023?
I asked my dealer about this scenario and they said if my 22 order was canceled by dodge or myself then basically we would have to start a deal on a 23 from scratch and the allocations on 23’s will be tight and in extreme demand. So for me I hope I get my 22 I have been in D status since 5/7/22.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice finally seeing progress being done, I placed an order the exact day, hopefully mine gets scheduled soon! Hopefully production gets done soon.
Read a concerning post and want y’all thoughts on it. The post pretty much said all these new Hellcats are having a lot of problems because they are being slapped together so fast with cheap parts. They are also driving slower than older Hellcats, something to do with them not programming them right or problems with the computers / software. Anyone experienced this or heard about this? I’m sure most of y’all follow MotorTube on YouTube and saw his JailBreak get gapped by a standard Hellcat. Any feedback is appreciated!
Something about the YouTuber Motortube doesn’t sit right with me. Keep in mind he makes money from his videos getting watched by hooking you in. I know he had issues with the YouTuber street speed and Driveway Demons possibly others.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I feel thankful. I ordered at Challenger REWB 3/1 and took did paperwork 8/3. After waiting 5 weeks for shipper, I went and trailered it from Koons to Ohio. I feel for all those who are still waiting on 22’s. Glad I didn’t wait for 23.
Congrats! You are lucky. I think 2023 will be a shit show to say the least unless you want to scrap with the dealers over the price on a special edition sticker pack car. Based on what Tim was saying at the EV release it sounded like those cars will get priority on being built.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts