SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
View attachment 597720
Right with you! So have these delivery dates been pretty solid or should I expect the unexpected? Mine is expected July 29th.
Haha I wish I got the jailbreak I just got a wbhc fully loaded and yes sounds about right on pricing!
How long did it take to get your car, after being in D status ? I’m in D status right now & getting ready to go into production. I am getting impatient lol

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
If you’re getting ready to go into production, you’re in D1. D is still waiting to get scheduled for production and D1 is production scheduled; can vary from days to upwards of 2months for some folks for when their production date is from when they go D1.
As far as how long after built, it’s anybodies guess as to when u get it.
Thanks for the feedback. I’m hoping I have to wait just one more month. I’ll post on here once I get another update 🤙

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
Hey what’s up everyone. I’m pretty new on the waiting list for the hellcat. I’ve ordered mine 3 weeks ago and was told it could take up to 3 months. Just curious to see what you guys were experiencing in wait times.
I ordered a WBHC back in April & car is just now going into production. 3-4 month wait seems to be pretty accurate

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
Copy that , I just got an update that I’m in D

copy that , I won’t get my hopes up then still in D1, probably won’t take delivery until September at this point
If your in D status, then you are getting close to production. I’m in D status as well & put my order in back in early April. So if car is shipped & arrives by early August, that would make it a 4month wait.

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
Almost at 5 month mark, car is sitting at Logistics Park Illinois for a few days waiting for transfer. I live in AZ, Dodge tracker is way behind. Hopefully in couple weeks it will land at the my Dealer for delivery View attachment 598383
5months geeesh. Can’t believe it’s taking so long for these orders man. Your right there tho. Keep us updated

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
Seems like 6 weeks from “Scheduled-D1” to production is super quick these days. I’m at 7+ weeks with no end in sight. Many people seem to be months upon months in this state. My dealer just told me they ordered a Jailbreak in March that hasn’t been built, though I don’t know what designation that one actually is, it could still be D.
Dealer told me it will take between 3-4months to deliver when I put order in. We are now in Month #3.

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
I placed my order 5/2/22 and still no scheduling yet. My dealer told me 3-4 months to get it. Over 2 months and no movement. Doubt I will get it within 4 months.
I’m in the same boat as you vehicle built not shipped but I was told it’s in transit the eta for me is the 29th but my dealer telling me early august so I don’t know when I’m just stuck
My car went into scheduling status May 31st & no movement since. I just spoke to the dealer & I was told car has an estimated ship date of 8/8/22. Man did that get me excited 😆. So that will make my wait time at 4 months.

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
What would you do? I’ve been emailing non stop like wtf is going on ya know…the only thing I can think of is that they want my car to be an August sale for dealer reasons 🤷 I’m going to call and talk to someone on Monday. I sold my car when that car arrived so I’m in a rental because of the delay.

I’m in KY and dealer is in LA so I can’t just drive over and get it. Wish I ordered from DC, didn’t know until after the fact. Got a great deal so I’m trying to be patient.
What dealer in LA did you order from ?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts