SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Nice I’m excited for you man congrats ‼
I’m in the same boat as you vehicle built not shipped but I was told it’s in transit the eta for me is the 29th but my dealer telling me early august so I don’t know when I’m just stuck
Yeah it came in, I got a standardized message that says it will take up to 7 days for processing, another 2-3 before finance reaches out and then I can talk to shipping. I bought at Mark Dodge in Louisiana and I’m trying to get it to Louisville. I didn’t find out about the KY dealer until after I was on this page.
ok so it took a while to ship from Brampton but congrats mine is going to Westbury dodge in New York I’m not too far from Brampton still waiting been a month since it was built we will see if it comes in the 29th plus I have a jailbreak that’s why I’m guessing it’s taking this long

· Registered
18 Posts
I messaged my salesman he said I’m in KLZD status. So time will tell if it reached the dealer by 8/14 as projected. What I have searched about KLZD status is it can be quite a long wait.
Mine has arrived at the dealer but I’m in Canada so a couple days until I can pick up but I’m excited

1 - 9 of 9 Posts