SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
168 Posts
I definitely would check with your dealer and make sure they had an allocation for the vehicle. We put our orders in around the same time and I'm already in shipping stages. Definitely check with the dealer for sure.
I appreciate your input. Would you mind educating me a little bit more? If they say yes, what does that mean? And if they say no, what does that mean? Thank you man!

I believe allocations for MY22 were only required for Jailbreaks. You ordered a standard WB Hellcat which should not require an allocation.

· Registered
168 Posts
i wonder if Demonic Red Laguna will no longer be available in the 717 Jailbreaks in ‘23. It wasnt for ‘22 Jailbreaks. Don’t really understand that one.
Red Laguna was available for 22 Jailbreaks but they removed the option around August. Hopefully we learn more about 23 ordering and allocations this month.

is it still possible to go into D1 during this shutdown or do you have to wait until it opens back up on the 18th of October?
Several members have posted that their order went into D1 during this current shutdown.

· Registered
168 Posts
Nice, so it was built beforehand. I'm wonder if mine will make it before they shut down next week.. ESD 11/21.
Production shut down yesterday afternoon. Hopefully you only experience a 1 week delay. Good luck!

My 22 Jailbreak Challenger was built on 11/14 and currently has an estimated delivery date of 12/29.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts