SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
547 Posts
I spoke to him yesterday. He's catching up on the hundreds of calls, emails and texts from when he was on vacation last week. Guy cant catch a break.
I called him 2 days ago and got him on my first try. Sounds like order banks for 2022 open in November. I’ll be ordering one through him in a few weeks I guess. I’m on his 2022 list.

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
547 Posts
It's going to be interesting to watch the evolution of the this thread as the current group gets their cars and the newbies sign on.
So we’ll be following the 22s on this thread too? Gonna be a long one. I wonder how many more pages before I can even think of movement on my order?🙄 Probably won’t even get a vin until all the 21s are built.
Has anyone out there with a 22 on order got a vin yet?

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
547 Posts
Please forgive me if this question has been asked before, there are over 4k posts on this thread and I only read through about 400 of them so far....

I am reluctant to order the 2022 until I can review the full list of options, preferably with prices. Dodge.com is still showing 2021, but I can find some 2022 info on sites like NADA that provide more info than Dodge but I can't trust that is accurate or complete.

Anyone know, other than calling the dealer, how to see the complete list of options?
I built one with current 2021 site and passed it on to the dealer. They let me know what was not currently offered (wheels, caliper colors, and stripes are not currently offered on Chargers) And the dealer let me know what additional options were available and I ordered from there. Prices were very similar to 2021. If that helps.

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
547 Posts
Order date: 11/15/21
VIN#: 2C3CDXL9XNH…
VIN# assigned: 12/2/21
D1 status: 1/27/22
Build sheet: 2/23/22
Model: Charger Redeye Widebody, Pitch Black, Black Laguna, Harmon Kardon, Red seat belts, Navigation, SRT Black Package.
No options for wheels, stripes, caliper colors, or carbon/suede available at time of order.
State: Georgia (ordered from Koons)

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
547 Posts
Update. 21' SS has been cancelled and 22' VIN has been issued.

21' SS
Ordered - 10/29
VIN - 11/1
D1 status, awaiting build - 12/3
D1- 12/7
D1- 12/17
D1- 12/27
D1- 12/31
1/7 - Cancelled

22' SS
VIN - 1/7

Frustrating.. but not the dealers fault. Craig at Koons was very fast to act and has shared the 22' VIN.
Glad to hear Craig is taking care of things. I ordered a 22 Redeye from him 11/15. Don’t expect to hear much from him for a while. Glad he’s paying attention though.

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
547 Posts
Based on what I'm reading, I'm thinking now I won't have to worry about snow on the drive home from Koons...
Haha. For you that would be June. I used to live there 😂😂😂
Love living in Southeast GA now where I can drive a fun car year round. Feel for you though.
Maybe we’ll got a chance to meet up at Koons

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
547 Posts
yes... seems they are all shutting down here and there.... except for Dodge (for now)
Probably because once Brampton runs out of parts for regular Chargers and Challengers, they’ll be able to take all the odd mismatched parts and start building Jailbreaks 😂😂😂

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
547 Posts
What is this? A Jailbreak? Carbon/Suede package wasn’t available when I ordered. I was going to have to wait till Jailbreaks were available. I eventually ordered without that option. There were also no caliper color options available at the time either 😥

1 - 20 of 113 Posts