SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Hellcat order tracking thread, please no off topic. 2022 starts pg. 225

603970 9271
Figured I'd start a tracking thread for anyone who has a cat on order. I recently ordered mine as have a few others here. We can put our info in & edit it at any time as info becomes available. This way anyone can get an idea of how long it may take. For anyone who has recently received their car, you can fill in info as well to help others with time lines. I'll start with mine.

Order date: 02/09/2021
Vin#: 2C3CDZL97.........
Vin# created: 02/10/2021
Model: Challenger Hellcat Redeye . Widebody, black, carbon stripes, Alcantara, carbon & suede pkg. red seat belts, performance spoiler, 3.09, Hood pins
State: Kentucky
F (paint) 3/25/21
Insert 3 week shutdown for parts shortage here............
I (pending inspection) 4/20/21
JB status (upfit center) 4/20/21
Window sticker: 4/29/21
Build sheet: 4/20/21
Shipment date: April 27th (from plant)
Transit days: Shipped from hold lot in Toledo. 5/4/21
Final delivery: 5/5/21
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
982 Posts
Ordered Charger Redeye 3/13. So is eta based on what I’m reading 4-6 months?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
982 Posts
I looked but may have missed it.

What has been the timeline to get from “serial number assigned, firm schedule” to actually being built?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
982 Posts
I was thinking that too but I was in confirmed D status for a few weeks for sure and checked 5 days ago and was D. I was D, then dropped to C for a week in early April, so since its already been dropped to C previously, if i was booted back to C yet again over the last few days then basically my build is stuck in permanent limbo and i would rather they just drop it entirely at this point instead of blue balling me every week with no intention on building it this summer...

It boggles my mind on what could possibly be the issue. There is nothing on my build that would warrant a delay to a shortage (no stripes, no sunroof, no upfitter items at all...) This build should have been pumped out a while ago, but I suppose trying to find logic in Dodge's build process is like trying to find out what happened before the Big Bang.
Like you I have a nothing build. TorRed Redeye Charger with only option black package.

Been D status for 8 weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: Toad 1

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
982 Posts
I’m losing my enthusiasm. Been D status for 3 months. I know it’s not even close to the longest out there but still frustrated.

Seriously thinking about keeping the current one and modding it since I’m about to move to ATL and be in Barth’s back yard.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
982 Posts
Order Charger Redeye Jan 25. Still in D status.
Damn guess I have no room to talk.

WTF is going on with the Charger RE’s? I don’t remember seeing any post of one being delivered anytime recently.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
982 Posts
That's probably the dumbest theory I've heard (not referring you, im referring to the FB group).

We have 6 months left to schedule D builds into D1. D1 schedules one month in advance usually. Why would there be a 5 month pause on all builds? More realistically, any build NOT in D may get delayed into a 23' MY. No way D builds are being pushed back yet.
Youre probably right but I hope you aren’t. I’d rather have final year if I can get the same deal 😂

How long have you been waiting on your charger?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
982 Posts
Ordered 2/17. D ever since March, so I would also prefer a '23 at this point rather than getting it in winter,
3/14 for me.

You have any theory of what is going on with RE chargers? I don’t think I’ve heard of any being delivered but at least some of every other model has.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
982 Posts
RedEye though? Seems to be the base Hellcats that are moving right now.
Yes. At the price I’m paying I guess I’ll just wait forever. Although part of me wants to keep mine. I’m now almost $12k under sticker.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
982 Posts
I just don’t understand why, to a degree, they are built in order that the order was received.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
982 Posts
So since Brampton is on vacation I’m assuming all of us in “D” status won’t see any type of movement or could we possibly get a firm build date scheduled?

Grasping at straws here 😂

1 - 20 of 76 Posts