SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Challenger SRT Super Stock
346 Posts
My super stock went into D status December back when I ordered jt, I just hit D1 this week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My super stock went into D status December back when I ordered jt, I just hit D1 this week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Man, that’s a long wait but I hope it moves quickly through the process and you get soon!

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
It varies.. if you ordered a svelte body you most certainly would’ve had it already. I also ordered a Super Stock on 2/26 and I am still in D as well. I ordered from Koons.
just reading and following since my order the widebody is taking some time to build and ship. There’s absolutely no rhyme or reason for it.
I know man, it doesn’t make any sense. I’m just afraid of the last minute and you get the sorry and the order is cancelled for no reason bc they won’t give you one. My wife keeps on telling me, you will get it in May for your bday and I deep inside of me say, if you just know what a shit show it has been for all ppl that have ordered months before me lol

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Been a shit show for sure bro… from my understanding if you have a VIN # you’ll definitely get built. When that is? 😂 there’s the issue. Funny part is my Bday is May 25th.. I’m the opposite than you though. I want my car to come end of June or later as I have A LOT to do around here to get my garage ready and move stuff to a new shed I’m having built to clean up my garage to fit my car. You’ll get your car…besides this is the fun of it, taking the ride and playing the waiting game with everyone else on here. Hopefully your wife is right and you do get it for your Bday. Good luck
The VIN in hand brother and let it take as long as it’s going to take as long as it gets built. Good luck to you with the shed and all the preparations for the Queen’s arrival!!

·
Premium Member
346 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Left NJ at 5:15 am, arrived at Koons at 9:30 AM and got back to the house at 6:30 PM. Mission successful, including dropping the boy back off at college just in time to get ready for his Saturday night date.

The old 1995 diesel K2500 Suburban ran great and pulled the 1991 Pace trailer just fine. Used around 35 gallons to go 450 miles so that's about 12.85 MPG.

The dealership experience was very professional and all the people there were very nice to deal with. Finally met Craig in person and he looks nothing like his email voice. :p He's a good kid!

Ended up doing a 86% down payment just to qualify for the internal financing-based $1,000 incentive and only taking out the loan for around 10K so I still got the dealer financing incentive in addition to the Dodge $1,000 April incentive plus another $500 incentive based on my employment. The finance guy even lowered the interest rate to 2.67% instead of what they previously quoted at 3.99%. He said I can pay it off in full any time I want after the first payment and don't have to wait for three payments.

The most interesting part is that everything is done digitally now with a giant desktop screen that you virtually sign and then they give you printed or digital copies of everything on a thumbdrive. It was a really professional experience. I'm very impressed.

I'm also exhausted.

Here's couple shots for the moment.

I took a bunch of lot photos of all the other cars ready for delivery in case anyone here has something that just came in. I'll post them tomorrow.

View attachment 592911

View attachment 592912
Congratulations man, she is gorgeous. Love the color, of course the color I ordered lol. Enjoy it man and be safe!!

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Just got off the chat and that's their response.

"Thank you for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing your order is scheduled. Everything is being prepared for the vehicle to enter build. At this time we can advise checking back next week.

And typically they said, we don't provide status codes anymore.

Can someone chime in and tell me if this is D or D1? Thank you

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
No problem. Check with your dealer as well because at this point they should have a "ship date" that they can share with you. This will be the day your car will begin the build process +/- 1-2 days. Should give you a very good idea on timeline.
I did sent them an email and waiting for their response. I’m typically impatient when it comes to ordering but I’m holding tight on this one bc I have to have the color combo that I’ve always wanted but haven’t gotten bc of my impatient nature lol

1 - 20 of 86 Posts