SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
4361 - 4380 of 4553 Posts

·
Registered
Ordered 2021 Super Stock 6/14 from Jake
163 Posts
Dodge told me expected build in 7-9 weeks. Then they started to tell me they will escalate my order. It's like groundhogs day.

I'm going for the record wait time for an American order. If and thats a big "IF" the order stands and Dodge can get their act together to build my order. It will be somewhere between 7 to 8 months.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Redeye
100 Posts
I am expecting delivery tomorrow via enclosed transport. That will be 17 weeks+ 1 day since I ordered. I couldn't imagine having to wait for twice that long. When did you order?

·
Registered
KZX(Delivered to Dealer): 21 WB HC Charger
135 Posts
Gap or no gap? My insurance doesn't offer in NJ - I usually take out if i'm buying straight retail.

With the Cummins discount, i'm not sure the value will ever be lower than the loan balance.

Thoughts? What did you all do here?
With the current market prices combined with your great deal, you do not need gap. However, I'd rather be safe than sorry and spend $5-$10 extra a month for GAP just in case.

My two cents.

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
KZX(Delivered to Dealer): 21 WB HC Charger
135 Posts
My son loves the red interior, my wife and daughter, um, no. But I showed them yours and said 'I'm not crazy!' my first car, 69 Coronet was/will be again soon white, red gut, black vinyl top so the scheme has special meaning to me.
Lol, great minds think alike! It was a coincidence when we first spoke and realized that we had similar options and even a bigger coincidence that they both got delivered on the same day even though you ordered days after me.
I look forward to you taking delivery as well. I'll be taking delivery on the 1st of Dec.

Please post pics of the 69 Coronet if possible.

4361 - 4380 of 4553 Posts