SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
4381 - 4400 of 4553 Posts

·
Registered
21 RE Charger, 21 T/A Challenger
40 Posts
Reactions: Fasteddieg1

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't know how anyone young affords one of these new cars, but then again I now have one and 4 old mopars. :ROFLMAO:
I'm 44 so I wasn't around when they were new either.
I don’t feel so bad then. You’re not too far off. I’m 33. As far as affording them, the age of technology has been very good for my career.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
484 Posts
There may be a certain period each day where the system is temporarily unavailable for whatever reasons. Try again later today and I bet it shows up again.
It came back up. The window sticker showed up too. Jake says it should be at DC in two weeks-ish. Now, I just gotta' get to SoCal!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Car will be delivered to my front door in less than 3 hours. I have been an impatient cry baby the past few days ... I'm hoping that it was all worth it. Thanks for putting up with me.
Good deal. Luckily I only stay a few miles from my dealership. I like to pick up cars from there in case I see ANYTHING wrong. It hasn’t left the lot, so there wouldn’t be any argument. I’ve heard stories.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't know how anyone young affords one of these new cars, but then again I now have one and 4 old mopars. :ROFLMAO:
I'm 44 so I wasn't around when they were new either.
I don’t feel so bad then. You’re not too far off. I’m 33. As far as affording them, the age of technology has been very good for my career.
Tech money has definitely been good money!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just checked my dealership website and saw my trade-in listed for sale. They’re selling my old Hellcat for a little over $71k. Wow…

·
Registered
In The Market
42 Posts
My sales person called and said mine went to KZLD(he must have meant KZOD as there is no KZLD in the list) this morning. The good news is, the car is still supposed to arrive at the dealership on 11/18! LOL!

I did not order mine until 10/13, so I can be patient.....but it's getting harder to remain that way. I really feel for you that have been waiting since last spring.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Redeye
100 Posts
Good deal. Luckily I only stay a few miles from my dealership. I like to pick up cars from there in case I see ANYTHING wrong. It hasn’t left the lot, so there wouldn’t be any argument. I’ve heard stories.
I'm sure of this - but, with Jake's reputation in just a short amount of time, from so many people .... I'm confident it left the lot just fine. It's the only vehicle on an enclosed trailer, so the likelihood of damage in transit is little. Good news is that they are showing up on a bright and sunny but frigid cold day in NJ. I'll be able to properly inspect before signing off on it. If there's any damage, the transport company will handle it.

·
Registered
21 Hellcat Charger
379 Posts
My sales person called and said mine went to KZLD(he must have meant KZOD as there is no KZLD in the list) this morning. The good news is, the car is still supposed to arrive at the dealership on 11/18! LOL!

I did not order mine until 10/13, so I can be patient.....but it's getting harder to remain that way. I really feel for you that have been waiting since last spring.
KZLD does exist and it stands for Long Delay. Mine sat in KZLD for 14 days at the yard where Brampton sends cars to before they go out on a truck or train to the depot. Nobody seems to know why cars get stuck in this, but its usually as they say "long delay".

This is where your car is at the moment. Hansen's Releasing Company.

Property Urban design Thoroughfare Neighbourhood Residential area

4381 - 4400 of 4553 Posts