SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
4401 - 4420 of 4553 Posts

·
Registered
KZX(Delivered to Dealer): 21 WB HC Charger
135 Posts
It's going to be interesting to watch the evolution of the this thread as the current group gets their cars and the newbies sign on.
Reminds me of college since the average wait time from order to delivery is 4 months. 1st month wait is Freshman year, 2nd Month wait is Sophomore year, 3rd Month wait is Junior year, and 4th month wait is Senior year - taking delivery (graduation from this thread). Some students however don't "graduate" on the fourth month, ex: @Fasteddieg1

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Redeye
100 Posts
It seems like a whole bunch started to move quicker - do we think they are trying to clear out the 21s to make room for the inevitable 22 build orders and dealer stock orders?

Reactions: Mr.KSU

·
Registered
KZX(Delivered to Dealer): 21 WB HC Charger
135 Posts
It seems like a whole bunch started to move quicker - do we think they are trying to clear out the 21s to make room for the inevitable 22 build orders and dealer stock orders?
I truly think they are trying to play catch up on the 2021 orders due to continuous factory shutdowns because of co-vid and semiconductor chip shortage. 2021 orders will be delivered in 2022 which in the automotive supply chain, makes no sense.

·
Registered
In The Market
42 Posts
KZLD does exist and it stands for Long Delay. Mine sat in KZLD for 14 days at the yard where Brampton sends cars to before they go out on a truck or train to the depot. Nobody seems to know why cars get stuck in this, but its usually as they say "long delay".

This is where your car is at the moment. Hansen's Releasing Company.

View attachment 583606
Thanks! I did not see it on the list. I guess tbey built it pretty quickly so now I wait!

Reactions: Fasteddieg1

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
107 Posts
It's going to be interesting to watch the evolution of the this thread as the current group gets their cars and the newbies sign on.
So we’ll be following the 22s on this thread too? Gonna be a long one. I wonder how many more pages before I can even think of movement on my order?🙄 Probably won’t even get a vin until all the 21s are built.
Has anyone out there with a 22 on order got a vin yet?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
484 Posts
Isn't there a site where you can check your vehicle's location with the shipping company or something like that?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,542 Posts
Isn't there a site where you can check your vehicle's location with the shipping company or something like that?
Cassens Transport ships a lot of cars for the Company and they have a VIN tracker but looks like you need your dealer number to make it work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
484 Posts
Cassens Transport ships a lot of cars for the Company and they have a VIN tracker but looks like you need your dealer number to make it work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I have both. It doesn't show up.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,703 Posts
So we’ll be following the 22s on this thread too? Gonna be a long one. I wonder how many more pages before I can even think of movement on my order?🙄 Probably won’t even get a vin until all the 21s are built.
Has anyone out there with a 22 on order got a vin yet?
You're not going to get a VIN until they start scheduling 2022 builds in their system. They still have a month of 2021s so that should give an idea of time.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
21 Posts
She ordered from a different dealership 4 weeks before me a wide body redeye
Maybe it has something to do with what options she got with it. I just ordered a base model redeye narrow body challenger with 3.09 rear end. I don’t need a bunch of extra stuff. I only plan on driving the car on weekends and drag racing it. I just hope I don’t have to wait a year for it.

4401 - 4420 of 4553 Posts