SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
4881 - 4900 of 4943 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
hope for the best

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,717 Posts
did he mention how he knew that? does that imply you moved to D1 status?
Usually dealer can see an estimated ship date so build date would be couple days before that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 M6 HC
1,428 Posts
I chatted with Dodge to get my status last month. I cannot remember how I did a chat and can't find it now. Can someone please remind me or send a link? Thanks! (Hey, you guys will be old also some day!)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I chatted with Dodge to get my status last month. I cannot remember how I did a chat and can't find it now. Can someone please remind me or send a link? Thanks! (Hey, you guys will be old also some day!)

We have advisors available by phone or chat on Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 11 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

It looks like they don’t come back online again until Monday morning.

·
Registered
2020 M6 HC
1,428 Posts
Thanks. I looked at that site before I posted but couldn't find a way to chat about status.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,157 Posts
Thanks. I looked at that site before I posted but couldn't find a way to chat about status.
You lost whatever status you had in society when contacting Dodge chat for any meaningful info.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You lost whatever status you had in society when contacting Dodge chat for any meaningful info.
Oddly enough, their status was usually consistent with what my POC status showed throughout the process. Once it hit shipping (KZ) they were not much help on the actual location of the car.

Reactions: Kaye

·
Registered
20 Posts
My Journey as follows:
June 4th- Ordered 2021 HCRE
July- Aug- Went from D to D1 to D to D1🥴
Aug-Dec- D1
Dec 13th- Framing
Dec 15th- Shipping Stage
Dec 29th- Car is in TN (115 miles away from me)
Still waiting, because the South decided to have Snow and Ice recently Lol
Estimated Arrival Jan 12th
🤏🤏 Excited 😊

·
Registered
48 Posts
I ordered a jailbreak from Chapman January 6.

Reactions: T-Time

·
Registered
96 Posts
My nephew ordered a Charger 392 back in August. It was built and left the plant before Thanksgiving. Dealer expected it to be delivered the first week of December. The car has yet to show up at the dealer 30 days later. It is just sitting in a lot waiting to be picked up.

·
Premium Member
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,897 ·
There were a lot of Hellcats in the parking lot at Dan Cummins this morning. If I had more time I would have swung by and taken pics.
I plan on going by there tomorrow morning, Jake said he had a bunch there.

4881 - 4900 of 4943 Posts