SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
4901 - 4920 of 4943 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
254 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I placed mine under the pretense it would be like mid year, apparently getting built on the 8th of February lol. Doing a big reno at my house, dealer said they will keep it in the locked private showroom till I want it lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
38 Posts
hopefully they will keep mine in the showroom until we have a dry day to drive it home. I decided last week to sell my GTO hoping it would be sold before the challenger came in. To be honest I didn’t think my car would be here until the end of summer and I would have canceled the order before then lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
389 Posts
Got a text from my dealer yesterday. Car is going into production February 8th. Car was ordered November 12th if I remember correctly.

Dealer is about 3 hours away from Brampton, so we will see when it arrives
wow three months from ordering?? In Canada? You must know someone on inside thats is helping the car get pushed no? I waited over 11 months to get my HCREWB.....might consider ordering a 22 Challenger jailbreak and drive mine in meantime till arrives? Thoughts ??

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
38 Posts
wow three months from ordering?? In Canada? You must know someone on inside thats is helping the car get pushed no? I waited over 11 months to get my HCREWB.....might consider ordering a 22 Challenger jailbreak and drive mine in meantime till arrives? Thoughts ??
my inside guy was the Easter bunny. I gave him four carrots and a bag of the devils lettuce

·
Registered
161 Posts
With the VIN, the Customer can also contact Doge through chat feature to get a status
Code:
 for the vehicle.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
38 Posts
Put your vin number in after = sign if it’s built within a day or 2 the window sticker will show.

https://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=YOUR VIN HERE
That didn’t work for me but it looks like a 2022 vin on carfax
2C3CDZL91NH103063
ok so you ordered a 2021 and its being bumped to a 2022 then because you never got it? Cant be a jailbreak is it?
They must have bumped it to 2022 looks like it when I check the vin

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
389 Posts
Just a narrow body redeye. I was going to change it to super stock then change my mind.
Ok now that makes sense as being built in Feb as its spilling over from a 2021 order and its not a jailbreak. Don't think any Canadians are getting a Jailbreak in built and delivered in Feb?? :rolleyes:

4901 - 4920 of 4943 Posts