SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
4921 - 4940 of 4943 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ok now that makes sense as being built in Feb as its spilling over from a 2021 order and its not a jailbreak. Don't think any Canadians are getting a Jailbreak in built and delivered in Feb?? :rolleyes:
nope but I sure hope there is 1 Canadian getting a 2022 REWB (classic version!!!) in February (or March or April)

·
Registered
38 Posts
wow three months from ordering?? In Canada? You must know someone on inside that's is helping the car get pushed no? I waited over 11 months to get my HCREWB.....might consider ordering a 22 Challenger jailbreak and drive mine in meantime till arrives? Thoughts ??
Order banks opened for 2022's November 10th if I remember correctly for Canada. So this was a very early order for 2022. 2021 was tough for these cars, lots of people had crazy long wait times. MY dealer does do a lot of specialty dodge stuff, and I do a lot of business with them(1-2 cars a year), but i don't think I had any special pull etc.

Now a lot of delays can happen at up fitters to, which it seems like a lot of these cars go to for stripes etc.

Supply issues dont go away soon, i would feel confident in ordering another car and keep flipping em. I've already told my dealer I want to order a 2023 day 1 of ordering.

Reactions: hardcoregrinch

·
Premium Member
Charger Hellcat Widebody
74 Posts
Order banks opened for 2022's November 10th if I remember correctly for Canada. So this was a very early order for 2022. 2021 was tough for these cars, lots of people had crazy long wait times. MY dealer does do a lot of specialty dodge stuff, and I do a lot of business with them(1-2 cars a year), but i don't think I had any special pull etc.

Now a lot of delays can happen at up fitters to, which it seems like a lot of these cars go to for stripes etc.

Supply issues dont go away soon, i would feel confident in ordering another car and keep flipping em. I've already told my dealer I want to order a 2023 day 1 of ordering.
Yes your right. Last year I couldn’t order my 21 until January. Hellcat redeye was the only 1 available in November.

·
Premium Member
Charger Hellcat Widebody
74 Posts

Fingers crossed for incentives

·
Premium Member
Charger Hellcat Widebody
74 Posts
well well well.. was at the dealership today and they surprised me telling me my 22 REWB is in D1 status with a ship date of Feb 16 ----- and I AM CANADIAN!!!!!!! I am almost part of the family :)
Not to be a downer but that can switch 20times until built. D to d1 etc.. when did you order?

·
Registered
114 Posts

order banks in Canada opened Dec 9th.... at least in my area... trust me, I checked every other day with the dealer - drove them totally crazy

·
Registered
21 Hellcat Charger
467 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wrong. Its called sold order protection and you should have a line item on your build order sheet that says sold order. Thats what it will be no matter what they current sticker prices are.
actually I was wondering about a line item called Price Protection Code B - maybe that's what that is

4921 - 4940 of 4943 Posts