SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat order tracking thread, please no off topic. 2022 starts pg. 225

567077 8940
Figured I'd start a tracking thread for anyone who has a cat on order. I recently ordered mine as have a few others here. We can put our info in & edit it at any time as info becomes available. This way anyone can get an idea of how long it may take. For anyone who has recently received their car, you can fill in info as well to help others with time lines. I'll start with mine.

Order date: 02/09/2021
Vin#: 2C3CDZL97.........
Vin# created: 02/10/2021
Model: Challenger Hellcat Redeye . Widebody, black, carbon stripes, Alcantara, carbon & suede pkg. red seat belts, performance spoiler, 3.09, Hood pins
State: Kentucky
F (paint) 3/25/21
Insert 3 week shutdown for parts shortage here............
I (pending inspection) 4/20/21
JB status (upfit center) 4/20/21
Window sticker: 4/29/21
Build sheet: 4/20/21
Shipment date: April 27th (from plant)
Transit days: Shipped from hold lot in Toledo. 5/4/21
Final delivery: 5/5/21
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
7301 - 7320 of 8941 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,469 Posts
Just short of 3 weeks from ship date, despite KZLD status and never having a dealer ETA. It looks like it moved anyways!
Yes, they do move anyway. We never had, or asked for, an ETA and still got all three of them.
Same with another 10 or so FCA/Stellantis vehicles.

Reactions: Bowlerguy92

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well, it has arrived at Koons! Just short of 3 weeks from ship date, despite KZLD status and never having a dealer ETA. It looks like it moved anyways! Craig is going to grab me some photos tomorrow when he is at the auxiliary lot it's sitting at and I'll share those once I have them. For now, doing all of the fun paperwork :)
How long was the wait from order to delivery ?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I GOT THE TEXT THAT MY HELLCAT WAS IN! Except...it wasnt 😔, not really...

So I got a text that my hellcat was here...except...it was from the first dealer I ordered from...and subsequently (like within 2 days) canceled because they would not agree to lock in price! I asked out of curiosity if they would honor original deal I had with them in Dec...no deal...2k over...my wait continues.

·
Registered
2022 Challenger REWB in Sinamon
288 Posts
How long does it usually take after I - Unit is pending final inspection status?
My window sticker popped today.
15 days in I status when my build sheet populated.
Hopefully delivery is a few weeks away!

·
Registered
700 Posts
My understanding from 2021 models is that only the SS was transported on an enclosed truck/trailer and that should also apply to 2022’s SS, now new to me was that JB also ships enclosed. I can’t confirm it yet as I haven’t taken delivery of my vehicle but when mine does show up at Dan Cummins I’ll ask Jake for photos and video if possible
Jailbreaks are not routinely shipped in enclosed trailers to dealer.

7301 - 7320 of 8941 Posts