SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
7701 - 7720 of 7795 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger ScatPack A8 w/Shaker - HCRE on order
6 Posts
My car was built as of yesterday. Such a fast turnaround! Can't wait to drive it, been feeling empty without my RE lately
Heck yea!! That gives me hope that my May 26 order, May 27th scheduled will actually be built soon. Mine is also a standard width hellcat redeye, which for whatever reason thus far seem to be being built faster than many others. Is it showing up in the order tracker as built, in the build sheet, or is that just from your dealer?

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Redeye
18 Posts
Heck yea!! That gives me hope that my May 26 order, May 27th scheduled will actually be built soon. Mine is also a standard width hellcat redeye, which for whatever reason thus far seem to be being built faster than many others. Is it showing up in the order tracker as built, in the build sheet, or is that just from your dealer?
Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Wheel
Wasn't showing on the tracker, but I used the dodge chat and they said it was built, just waiting on a delivery estimate. Now I tried again and the tracker updated 🙏🏽.

·
Registered
6 Posts
View attachment 597228 Wasn't showing on the tracker, but I used the dodge chat and they said it was built, just waiting on a delivery estimate. Now I tried again and the tracker updated 🙏🏽.
Awesome! I assume you had been refreshing it regularly, like the rest of us, lol. Looks like finished 06/20, showed that 06/21. Did it show In Production prior to today, or did the tracker just skip straight from Scheduled to today’s update?

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Redeye
18 Posts
Awesome! I assume you had been refreshing it regularly, like the rest of us, lol. Looks like finished 06/20, showed that 06/21. Did it show In Production prior to today, or did the tracker just skip straight from Scheduled to today’s update?
Lol yes. I've been refreshing that tracker about 10 times a day, every day, since I discovered it. Yeah I actually got updated on 6/15 that it was in production and the tracker said 6/13 was when it actually started to be built. I hope to get an updated delivery estimate soon! I wonder if July will have better incentives 🤔

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lol yes. I've been refreshing that tracker about 10 times a day, every day, since I discovered it. Yeah I actually got updated on 6/15 that it was in production and the tracker said 6/13 was when it actually started to be built. I hope to get an updated delivery estimate soon! I wonder if July will have better incentives 🤔
Hahaha!! I hear you, between the tracker and the build sheet page, I might single handedly be wearing out their servers. Lol! Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Speaking of incentives, try this. Last week I went on the Dodge website and built a Jailbreak just to check out some different colors for fun, and when I left the page I got a notification for a $1000 bonus cash certificate that's good until August 15th, on top of all other incentives. It's worth a shot!

·
Registered
Smoke Show Challenger Jailbreak
514 Posts
Speaking of incentives, try this. Last week I went on the Dodge website and built a Jailbreak just to check out some different colors for fun, and when I left the page I got a notification for a $1000 bonus cash certificate that's good until August 15th, on top of all other incentives. It's worth a shot!
Yes, I was able to use those $1000 today

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Redeye
18 Posts
Hahaha!! I hear you, between the tracker and the build sheet page, I might single handedly be wearing out their servers. Lol! Thanks for the info!
Lol I barely tried the chat out today because I was super curious. No problem! I hope your Gato is built just as fast!

Nice! I actually found it the same way 🤣🤣. I was dreaming of a jailbreak, but realizing I can no longer get one for MSRP (one I personally made, not the ones people are backing out on.) made me just wish and stumble across that 1,000 extra rebate!
Yes, I was able to use those $1000 today
Did you order from DC too? Or another dealer?

·
Registered
More round than tall
668 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
My WB HC Challenger just got built. Salesman said it should be delivered by the end of the month. Hopefully.
‘Looks like Dodge is really building/finishing these ordered cars this month.
And I know another guy that just had his car delivered at his dealership but that tracking system website said it’s not finished yet. lol

I can’t wait man. Super excited.

7701 - 7720 of 7795 Posts