SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
7721 - 7740 of 7795 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Redeye
18 Posts
I'm still in BX jail since 6/1. Think my dealer messed up something. Good luck!

From what I am seeing, you have a JB on order. That is not going to be processed as fast as mine, because of all the customizable features and parts they may need to order. I had a pretty basic RE narrow body and from what I have seen on here those are pretty easy to make and do not have a lot of extra choices to hold the process up. I see you barely ordered on 6/1, just be patient and keep calling your dealership every other day for updates. I've seen people wait 6 months on Jailbreaks, but I am sure it will be worth it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm still in BX jail since 6/1. Think my dealer messed up something. Good luck!

That's what my first order did until, after jumping on here and seeing what others went through, I started bugging my dealer regularly, asking them to contact their rep to find out if they had an actual allocation or not, only to find out a couple of weeks later (and two months from when I ordered it) that my order was cancelled...they didn't have an allocation despite thinking they did (the system allowed them to place an order in April but apparently it wasn't legitimate). Hope that's not the case for you, but just sharing my experience in case it's helpful. In the end, I was able to track down an allocation through a referral that ultimately popped up on the Dodge Garage allocation list, which is where most seem to be finding their guaranteed allocations these days.
That said, you probably already know this, but some people have gotten theirs built that weren't on the DG allocation list, starting as an order, hanging in BX/BG for a long or short while and ultimately getting built.
Other info I found helpful: Does your POC have a 5N9 Guaranteed Allocation or a Dedicated Build Month? If so, that's great, and you should get built! Also, I'm told the tracker doesn't start working until you hit D status with a VIN. Apologies if you already know all of this, just sharing things I found really helpful after reading many threads here on the forums.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I know the tracking website isn’t 100% spot on.
Like I said. I heard about a guys new HC was delivered and that website said it wasn’t even finished building.
With that being said. Lol. How long did some of you guys have to wait to have your car delivered after the tracking site said they finished building it? I think that site is close though for most cars. The dates they say the car was finished built.

·
Registered
Which one?
331 Posts
I know the tracking website isn’t 100% spot on.
Like I said. I heard about a guys new HC was delivered and that website said it wasn’t even finished building.
With that being said. Lol. How long did some of you guys have to wait to have your car delivered after the tracking site said they finished building it? I think that site is close though for most cars. The dates they say the car was finished built.
My car has been built since 3/31. Still waiting on delivery. Kind of annoying.

7721 - 7740 of 7795 Posts