SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
7741 - 7760 of 7795 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Challenger SRT Super Stock
255 Posts
I just got status update from Koons. The status code is KZP. I can't seem to find this code in the list. Does anyone knows what this code means?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,436 Posts
How many Colorado folks in here have their car completely built, still waiting for shipping? Crazy hard to believe there’s not trucks going to the west coast.
I believe they are sent to the west coast via train
Definitely.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in the Southeast and ordered on 1/28/22, built on 4/12 and was told by my dealer it just arrived at the local train depot yesterday. Time between build and shipping is insanely long.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in the Southeast and ordered on 1/28/22, built on 4/12 and was told by my dealer it just arrived at the local train depot yesterday. Time between build and shipping is insanely long.

Got a text from my dealer, car showed up today although the system still says it's in Canada. Online tracking system doesn't show it shipped either so like for everyone else, it's a wild guess as to when you'll actually get your car but mine was almost exactly 5 months from order date. Now a few weeks with the costom team and it'll be ready to go.

·
Premium Member
2022 Challenger SRT Super Stock
255 Posts
Got a text from my dealer, car showed up today although the system still says it's in Canada. Online tracking system doesn't show it shipped either so like for everyone else, it's a wild guess as to when you'll actually get your car but mine was almost exactly 5 months from order date. Now a few weeks with the costom team and it'll be ready to go.

Beautiful car my friend. The exact same combo as my old 2019 REWB which I regret selling..

·
Registered
42 Posts

Beautiful color combo👍👍

7741 - 7760 of 7795 Posts