SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
8061 - 8080 of 9037 Posts

· Registered
Smoke Show Challenger Jailbreak
625 Posts
The ETA they gave me is 8/9, which is 25 days from date of shipment (7/15). Hoping it beats that time!

Mine's going to Northern California. Probably a slightly different route but reasonably similar in distance. 18 days would be great.
Mine was shipped on 6/3 and scheduled to be delivered the 26th. It showed up the 21st. Hoping you get yours ahead of schedule, but regardless, it’s on the way!!!

· Registered
19 Posts
Sure!

I wanted the plain Gloss Black wheels, but my dealer showed me that on his system, he could only order a car with one of the three upgraded wheel options! I also plan to upgrade to wider wheels at some point for 305s, but I will probably go with black 5-spoke OEM repros in 10.5.

Aside from those, I also got:
  • Demonic Red Seat Belts
  • HK Sound
  • Driver Convenience
  • Plus Package
  • Technology Group
I'm in Northern California, so my car might be making an even farther journey from Brampton!
Sound awesome and yeah, looks like you're a bit further away. Sounds kinda fishy about not being able to order in the stock wheels, though. Just my two cents. Either way she's gonna be a beauty!

· Registered
312 Posts
Ordered 6-3-22
Schedule 6-14-22
Found out today I’m in “G” status. Which I had a scheduled build day start of today 7-19-22.

So I guess for me Brampton is on schedule.

Standard body Redeye Challenger

· Registered
'22 NB Challenger HC (on order)
28 Posts
Sound awesome and yeah, looks like you're a bit further away. Sounds kinda fishy about not being able to order in the stock wheels, though. Just my two cents. Either way she's gonna be a beauty!
I thought it was fishy too until he turned his iPad around and showed me. Sure enough, a selection was required and the only options were the 3 upgraded wheels!

Honestly since I plan on changing the wheels out I didn't really care. Either I'll put all seasons (Michelin PS AS4) on the stock wheels for "winter" (our winters rarely go below 40, but they do once in a while) and something real sticky on the new set I get, or I'll sell the stock wheels when I get new ones!

But most importantly, my dealer called today to say he's expecting the car to be here around August 5th!

· Registered
14 Posts
Yeah it came in, I got a standardized message that says it will take up to 7 days for processing, another 2-3 before finance reaches out and then I can talk to shipping. I bought at Mark Dodge in Louisiana and I’m trying to get it to Louisville. I didn’t find out about the KY dealer until after I was on this page.

· Registered
18 Posts
Nice I’m excited for you man congrats ‼
I’m in the same boat as you vehicle built not shipped but I was told it’s in transit the eta for me is the 29th but my dealer telling me early august so I don’t know when I’m just stuck
Yeah it came in, I got a standardized message that says it will take up to 7 days for processing, another 2-3 before finance reaches out and then I can talk to shipping. I bought at Mark Dodge in Louisiana and I’m trying to get it to Louisville. I didn’t find out about the KY dealer until after I was on this page.
ok so it took a while to ship from Brampton but congrats mine is going to Westbury dodge in New York I’m not too far from Brampton still waiting been a month since it was built we will see if it comes in the 29th plus I have a jailbreak that’s why I’m guessing it’s taking this long

· Registered
18 Posts
I messaged my salesman he said I’m in KLZD status. So time will tell if it reached the dealer by 8/14 as projected. What I have searched about KLZD status is it can be quite a long wait.
Mine has arrived at the dealer but I’m in Canada so a couple days until I can pick up but I’m excited

8061 - 8080 of 9037 Posts