SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat order tracking thread, please no off topic. 2022 starts pg. 225

576136 9034
Figured I'd start a tracking thread for anyone who has a cat on order. I recently ordered mine as have a few others here. We can put our info in & edit it at any time as info becomes available. This way anyone can get an idea of how long it may take. For anyone who has recently received their car, you can fill in info as well to help others with time lines. I'll start with mine.

Order date: 02/09/2021
Vin#: 2C3CDZL97.........
Vin# created: 02/10/2021
Model: Challenger Hellcat Redeye . Widebody, black, carbon stripes, Alcantara, carbon & suede pkg. red seat belts, performance spoiler, 3.09, Hood pins
State: Kentucky
F (paint) 3/25/21
Insert 3 week shutdown for parts shortage here............
I (pending inspection) 4/20/21
JB status (upfit center) 4/20/21
Window sticker: 4/29/21
Build sheet: 4/20/21
Shipment date: April 27th (from plant)
Transit days: Shipped from hold lot in Toledo. 5/4/21
Final delivery: 5/5/21
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
8061 - 8080 of 9035 Posts

· Registered
Smoke Show Challenger Jailbreak
625 Posts
The ETA they gave me is 8/9, which is 25 days from date of shipment (7/15). Hoping it beats that time!

Mine's going to Northern California. Probably a slightly different route but reasonably similar in distance. 18 days would be great.
Mine was shipped on 6/3 and scheduled to be delivered the 26th. It showed up the 21st. Hoping you get yours ahead of schedule, but regardless, it’s on the way!!!

· Registered
19 Posts
Sure!

I wanted the plain Gloss Black wheels, but my dealer showed me that on his system, he could only order a car with one of the three upgraded wheel options! I also plan to upgrade to wider wheels at some point for 305s, but I will probably go with black 5-spoke OEM repros in 10.5.

Aside from those, I also got:
  • Demonic Red Seat Belts
  • HK Sound
  • Driver Convenience
  • Plus Package
  • Technology Group
I'm in Northern California, so my car might be making an even farther journey from Brampton!
Sound awesome and yeah, looks like you're a bit further away. Sounds kinda fishy about not being able to order in the stock wheels, though. Just my two cents. Either way she's gonna be a beauty!

· Registered
312 Posts
Ordered 6-3-22
Schedule 6-14-22
Found out today I’m in “G” status. Which I had a scheduled build day start of today 7-19-22.

So I guess for me Brampton is on schedule.

Standard body Redeye Challenger

· Registered
'22 NB Challenger HC (on order)
28 Posts
Sound awesome and yeah, looks like you're a bit further away. Sounds kinda fishy about not being able to order in the stock wheels, though. Just my two cents. Either way she's gonna be a beauty!
I thought it was fishy too until he turned his iPad around and showed me. Sure enough, a selection was required and the only options were the 3 upgraded wheels!

Honestly since I plan on changing the wheels out I didn't really care. Either I'll put all seasons (Michelin PS AS4) on the stock wheels for "winter" (our winters rarely go below 40, but they do once in a while) and something real sticky on the new set I get, or I'll sell the stock wheels when I get new ones!

But most importantly, my dealer called today to say he's expecting the car to be here around August 5th!

· Registered
14 Posts
Yeah it came in, I got a standardized message that says it will take up to 7 days for processing, another 2-3 before finance reaches out and then I can talk to shipping. I bought at Mark Dodge in Louisiana and I’m trying to get it to Louisville. I didn’t find out about the KY dealer until after I was on this page.

· Registered
18 Posts
Nice I’m excited for you man congrats ‼
I’m in the same boat as you vehicle built not shipped but I was told it’s in transit the eta for me is the 29th but my dealer telling me early august so I don’t know when I’m just stuck
Yeah it came in, I got a standardized message that says it will take up to 7 days for processing, another 2-3 before finance reaches out and then I can talk to shipping. I bought at Mark Dodge in Louisiana and I’m trying to get it to Louisville. I didn’t find out about the KY dealer until after I was on this page.
ok so it took a while to ship from Brampton but congrats mine is going to Westbury dodge in New York I’m not too far from Brampton still waiting been a month since it was built we will see if it comes in the 29th plus I have a jailbreak that’s why I’m guessing it’s taking this long

· Registered
18 Posts
I messaged my salesman he said I’m in KLZD status. So time will tell if it reached the dealer by 8/14 as projected. What I have searched about KLZD status is it can be quite a long wait.
Mine has arrived at the dealer but I’m in Canada so a couple days until I can pick up but I’m excited

8061 - 8080 of 9035 Posts