SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat order tracking thread, please no off topic. 2022 starts pg. 225

575724 9021
Figured I'd start a tracking thread for anyone who has a cat on order. I recently ordered mine as have a few others here. We can put our info in & edit it at any time as info becomes available. This way anyone can get an idea of how long it may take. For anyone who has recently received their car, you can fill in info as well to help others with time lines. I'll start with mine.

Order date: 02/09/2021
Vin#: 2C3CDZL97.........
Vin# created: 02/10/2021
Model: Challenger Hellcat Redeye . Widebody, black, carbon stripes, Alcantara, carbon & suede pkg. red seat belts, performance spoiler, 3.09, Hood pins
State: Kentucky
F (paint) 3/25/21
Insert 3 week shutdown for parts shortage here............
I (pending inspection) 4/20/21
JB status (upfit center) 4/20/21
Window sticker: 4/29/21
Build sheet: 4/20/21
Shipment date: April 27th (from plant)
Transit days: Shipped from hold lot in Toledo. 5/4/21
Final delivery: 5/5/21
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
8121 - 8140 of 9022 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Just looking around the interwebs in case my car never shows up…..look at THIS MARKUP! Guess I’ll be patient with my order…..and its a 2021……JEEZ.

View attachment 600001 View attachment 600002
That car has been around forever. I called on it several times long ago. At one point they wanted 299k for it. They used to have a Demon as well for north of 300k. Good dust collectors for sure.

·
Registered
2022 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
71 Posts
That car has been around forever. I called on it several times long ago. At one point they wanted 299k for it. They used to have a Demon as well for north of 300k. Good dust collectors for sure.
Poor car….just sitting there…..sniffle.

Interesting business strategy, but I guess if they get it eventually……mayyyybeee it pays for its cost on the lot? Maybe its just a show piece to get people on the lot? Who knows…

·
Registered
14 Posts
What would you do? I’ve been emailing non stop like wtf is going on ya know…the only thing I can think of is that they want my car to be an August sale for dealer reasons 🤷 I’m going to call and talk to someone on Monday. I sold my car when that car arrived so I’m in a rental because of the delay.

I’m in KY and dealer is in LA so I can’t just drive over and get it. Wish I ordered from DC, didn’t know until after the fact. Got a great deal so I’m trying to be patient.

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
551 Posts
What would you do? I’ve been emailing non stop like wtf is going on ya know…the only thing I can think of is that they want my car to be an August sale for dealer reasons 🤷 I’m going to call and talk to someone on Monday. I sold my car when that car arrived so I’m in a rental because of the delay.

I’m in KY and dealer is in LA so I can’t just drive over and get it. Wish I ordered from DC, didn’t know until after the fact. Got a great deal so I’m trying to be patient.
I guess I’d be getting someone on the phone explaining what the delay is. Maybe they just wanted it on their showroom floor for a while.🤷‍♂️ Good luck and I hope you get it soon 👍

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts

What dealer in LA did you order from ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anybody that placed an order in May for a charger HCWB see any movement yet? I placed my order May 4th and went into D status a few days later and no movement since
Yes I am in the exact same position. HCWB. Ordered 4/28 tracker shows order confirmed 5/7/22 with a VIN # and no movement. I ordered Smokeshow, Black/Demonic Red seats, carbon/suede and there is a cargo net for $30 that was added.

8121 - 8140 of 9022 Posts