SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
8121 - 8140 of 8524 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just looking around the interwebs in case my car never shows up…..look at THIS MARKUP! Guess I’ll be patient with my order…..and its a 2021……JEEZ.

View attachment 600001 View attachment 600002
That car has been around forever. I called on it several times long ago. At one point they wanted 299k for it. They used to have a Demon as well for north of 300k. Good dust collectors for sure.

·
Registered
2022 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
66 Posts
That car has been around forever. I called on it several times long ago. At one point they wanted 299k for it. They used to have a Demon as well for north of 300k. Good dust collectors for sure.
Poor car….just sitting there…..sniffle.

Interesting business strategy, but I guess if they get it eventually……mayyyybeee it pays for its cost on the lot? Maybe its just a show piece to get people on the lot? Who knows…

·
Registered
14 Posts
What would you do? I’ve been emailing non stop like wtf is going on ya know…the only thing I can think of is that they want my car to be an August sale for dealer reasons 🤷 I’m going to call and talk to someone on Monday. I sold my car when that car arrived so I’m in a rental because of the delay.

I’m in KY and dealer is in LA so I can’t just drive over and get it. Wish I ordered from DC, didn’t know until after the fact. Got a great deal so I’m trying to be patient.

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
546 Posts
What would you do? I’ve been emailing non stop like wtf is going on ya know…the only thing I can think of is that they want my car to be an August sale for dealer reasons 🤷 I’m going to call and talk to someone on Monday. I sold my car when that car arrived so I’m in a rental because of the delay.

I’m in KY and dealer is in LA so I can’t just drive over and get it. Wish I ordered from DC, didn’t know until after the fact. Got a great deal so I’m trying to be patient.
I guess I’d be getting someone on the phone explaining what the delay is. Maybe they just wanted it on their showroom floor for a while.🤷‍♂️ Good luck and I hope you get it soon 👍

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts

What dealer in LA did you order from ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anybody that placed an order in May for a charger HCWB see any movement yet? I placed my order May 4th and went into D status a few days later and no movement since
Yes I am in the exact same position. HCWB. Ordered 4/28 tracker shows order confirmed 5/7/22 with a VIN # and no movement. I ordered Smokeshow, Black/Demonic Red seats, carbon/suede and there is a cargo net for $30 that was added.

8121 - 8140 of 8524 Posts