SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
8141 - 8160 of 8522 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just wanted to see if I was the only lucky guy waiting for his hellcat. It been a little over 8 months and still in D1. Anybody else with my luck? All I see is builds being build between 3 to 6 months max. This experience has taught me to be patient thats for sure!!! 🥴 View attachment 599657
Yuuup! Order 12/11...scheduled 5/18...haven't looked since last week...still scheduled...no movement...it'll just make me mad lol

·
Registered
'22 NB Challenger HC (on order)
28 Posts
Called my dealer earlier in the week, the car is at the rail yard 15 minutes from the dealership as of 7/29. Dodge's ETA for delivery to dealer is 8/9, dealer's own estimate is 8/5.

The wait right now is almost as bad as it felt when I was checking every day to see if production started yet.

Hoping I can pick up by Saturday evening so I can get a day of driving on the weekend!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yuuup! Order 12/11...scheduled 5/18...haven't looked since last week...still scheduled...no movement...it'll just make me mad lol
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Hood

now it’s in production with a estimated delivery date of 8/28.
I’m either the luckiest allocation or I’ll probably spend 5 months on delivery lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Feel your pain bro! Its crazy how Dodge decides which cars they want to build first. I have seen may people with similar specs to my car being build between 3 or 4 months. I just don't understand and its frustrating to say the least! And I ordered from Koons which is a big dealer.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So my HC is sitting 5 hours away waiting to get on a truck since Saturday. The struggle is real lol
Mine's 15 minutes from the dealer, going to be a week of waiting tomorrow!

Although as of this morning the tracking site updated the estimated delivery date from 8/9 to 8/5 so I am quietly hoping I'm going to get a call tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Feel your pain bro! Its crazy how Dodge decides which cars they want to build first. I have seen may people with similar specs to my car being build between 3 or 4 months. I just don't understand and its frustrating to say the least! And I ordered from Koons which is a big dealer.
After multiple email complaints...rep tells me that my build has been accepted into the production system and will be built following a schedule based on order it was received and allocation...so all I can figure is...my dealer has some weak allocation numbers so last on the list...f if I know man lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Car was delivered to the dealer earlier today around 10 AM! Pickup is scheduled for tomorrow morning!

The tracking site hasn't updated yet, but here's my full timeline:

4/30 - Order Placed, BX Status (Available for schedule)
5/02 - Scheduled, D1 Status (Gateline Scheduled)
6/30 - In Production, F Status (Paint)
7/12 - In Production, I Status (Built, Not OK'd)
7/12 - Built, KZ Status (Invoiced to Dealer, Window Sticker Available)
7/15 - Shipped, departed Brampton plant
7/27 - Car was in Salt Lake, Utah (dealer update)
7/28 - Car was in Nevada (dealer update)
7/29 - Car was in Northern California at destination rail yard
8/04 - Car was loaded on a truck at rail yard
8/05 - Car was delivered to dealer (15 min from rail yard)
8/06 - Pickup scheduled!

Total time from order placed to car delivered is 98 days, or 3 months, 1 week.

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
Car was delivered to the dealer earlier today around 10 AM! Pickup is scheduled for tomorrow morning!

The tracking site hasn't updated yet, but here's my full timeline:

4/30 - Order Placed, BX Status (Available for schedule)
5/02 - Scheduled, D1 Status (Gateline Scheduled)
6/30 - In Production, F Status (Paint)
7/12 - In Production, I Status (Built, Not OK'd)
7/12 - Built, KZ Status (Invoiced to Dealer, Window Sticker Available)
7/15 - Shipped, departed Brampton plant
7/27 - Car was in Salt Lake, Utah (dealer update)
7/28 - Car was in Nevada (dealer update)
7/29 - Car was in Northern California at destination rail yard
8/04 - Car was loaded on a truck at rail yard
8/05 - Car was delivered to dealer (15 min from rail yard)
8/06 - Pickup scheduled!

Total time from order placed to car delivered is 98 days, or 3 months, 1 week.
AWESOME 👏 Congrats bro. Thanks for the update.

8141 - 8160 of 8522 Posts