SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
8181 - 8200 of 8548 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Finally got my delivery today and damn was it worth the wait, excited to have this vehicle, it’s been a dream of mine for awhile. Had some delays at the dealer but it’s here now. This break in period is the highest tease… View attachment 600427 View attachment 600428
Congrats. The first section of the break in procedure is the worst. You can tell the car is not happy lugging at 55mph. They just want to be set free and fly.

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
Finally got my delivery today and damn was it worth the wait, excited to have this vehicle, it’s been a dream of mine for awhile. Had some delays at the dealer but it’s here now. This break in period is the biggest tease… View attachment 600427 View attachment 600428
CONGRATS big dawg. Yours got built in a decent time. Just curious, what part of the country are you in ??

·
Registered
2022 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
66 Posts
Nice. Seems like ppl in the Midwest are getting their cars much sooner than ppl here on the West Coast. I’ve been stuck in scheduling phase since May 31st 🤯🤯
Possibly it could have something to do with train schedules too. To get to Midwest locations, basically they can run them all on Norfolk Southern Rail. To get out West, they’d have to transfer to either BNSF or Union Pacific. Maybe those railroads don’t move as many auto racks as other rail lines….

·
Registered
2 Posts
The end of May I put 5k down the sales manager says it looks better then putting 3k down on a regular hellcat white knuckle red leather, sun roof, hk sound, drivers pack and conv pack.July 17th I wrote a post that I havent heard a word since the end of May. July 28th I was messaged by the sales manager I had a vin that day. I know its still a long road to be built. but for us canadians maybe a good sign I live in Toronto about a 35 minute drive to the car plant. cheers!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I placed an order for a 2022 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody May 7th 2022, and I only have the VIN and i’m still stuck In D status, what’s going on? or I’m I about to move status any time now?
-White Knuckle
  • Red Interior
  • Sunroof
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2018 charger 392 daytona
22 Posts
Ordered mine march 3 got a partial vin so im told, still in bx status, also a couple hours from the plant, not looking good for us canadians. At this point wondering if it will even be built. may have to jump ship to another car manufacturer.

·
Registered
2022 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
307 Posts
I placed an order for a 2022 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody May 7th 2022, and I only have the VIN and i’m still stuck In D status, what’s going on? or I’m I about to move status any time now?
-White Knuckle
  • Red Interior
  • Sunroof
View attachment 600514
I would suggest patience is needed ---- you have just started the great adventure!!! (you could now wait for months, as hard as that seems)

·
Registered
18 Posts
View attachment 600431
Picking up on Monday 🤩🤩🤩
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover
Guitar accessory Font Gadget Jewellery Everyday carry

Picked mine up today. No words can truly describe the pure awesomeness of this spectacle. For me the timeline went from 5/2/22 (ordered) to 8/5/22 (delivered) and finally 8/8/22 (pick up). First time Hellcat owner (previously had a 17 SXT and 21 SP Shaker). Incredible. To those still waiting, do not despair! The sweetness of the reward is absolutely worth the wait!! Best of luck all!!!!
P.S. Yes, the bananas are coming off TODAY! 😂

·
Registered
'22 NB Challenger HC (on order)
28 Posts
View attachment 600521 View attachment 600522 View attachment 600523 View attachment 600524 View attachment 600525

Picked mine up today. No words can truly describe the pure awesomeness of this spectacle. For me the timeline went from 5/2/22 (ordered) to 8/5/22 (delivered) and finally 8/8/22 (pick up). First time Hellcat owner (previously had a 17 SXT and 21 SP Shaker). Incredible. To those still waiting, do not despair! The sweetness of the reward is absolutely worth the wait!! Best of luck all!!!!

Congrats! Looks great.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Anyone know if opening a "special tracking file" actually accomplish anything? My car was ordered in december, built in June, and has stalled for more than 6 weeks awaiting shipment. Dodge customer care opened this case number but I'm not hopeful it will actually do anything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
547 Posts
View attachment 600521 View attachment 600522 View attachment 600523 View attachment 600524 View attachment 600525

Congrats 👍. You’re gonna love it.
Great looking cat.

8181 - 8200 of 8548 Posts