SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
8201 - 8220 of 8548 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I placed an order for a 2022 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody May 7th 2022, and I only have the VIN and i’m still stuck In D status, what’s going on? or I’m I about to move status any time now?
-White Knuckle
  • Red Interior
  • Sunroof
View attachment 600514
Ordered mine 3/1 and took delivery 8/3. If your’s follows same time frame, you have another two months. It’s worth the wait.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would suggest patience is needed ---- you have just started the great adventure!!! (you could now wait for months, as hard as that seems)
Ordered mine 3/1 and took delivery 8/3. If your’s follows same time frame, you have another two months. It’s worth the wait.
sounds good, what state are you in though ? and what specifically did you order?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Kind of glad to see that I'm not the only one being screwed. Should have ordered from Koons. I used to live up there in Reston, VA. They are a shitty dealership but i will say i have never seen a dodge dealership get so many hellcats.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
80 Posts
Kind of glad to see that I'm not the only one being screwed. Should have ordered from Koons. I used to live up there in Reston, VA. They are a shitty dealership but i will say i have never seen a dodge dealership get so many hellcats.

View attachment 600556
Everything I read prior to ordering convinced me to order from Koons because they had allocations and I would get my car. Long story but I ordered Challenger REWB on 12/3. Koons misordered it and it came 2/26 as just WB. Reordered 3/1 and took delivery 8/3. So really they got me two cars (I only purchased the 2nd one). I would recommend Koons or Hellcat_Jesus if you want to get your car.

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
547 Posts

View attachment 600556
Probably not a great dealership but I think Craig probably sells over 90% of the Hellcats. Took about 3 months for mine and I’m more than satisfied with him. And probably one of the rarest breeds of cats looking at the numbers so far. 😁. Redeye Charger.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Everything I read prior to ordering convinced me to order from Koons because they had allocations and I would get my car. Long story but I ordered Challenger REWB on 12/3. Koons disordered it and it came 2/26 as just WB. Reordered 3/1 and took delivery 8/3. So really they got me two cars (I only purchased the 2nd one). I would recommend Koons or Hellcat_Jesus if you want to get your car.

Yeah i can see you REWB from your profile pic. looks dope bro, we may have the same exact specs. Haha i can tell that's koons in the background with them big ass black widow trucks .

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
523 Posts
Anyone know if opening a "special tracking file" actually accomplish anything? My car was ordered in december, built in June, and has stalled for more than 6 weeks awaiting shipment. Dodge customer care opened this case number but I'm not hopeful it will actually do anything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Exact same situation! My SS shipped over 6 weeks ago and I have no idea where it’s at! Talked to my dealer today and they have no clue either, plus they have one other HC ordered the day before me and it’s in the same boat?! He said he had a 2500 Ram shipped from Mexico over 2 months ago and it hasn’t arrived either?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Exact same situation! My SS shipped over 6 weeks ago and I have no idea where it’s at! Talked to my dealer today and they have no clue either, plus they one other HC ordered the day before me and it’s in the same boat?! He said he had a 2500 Ram shipped from Mexico over 2 months ago and it hasn’t arrived either?
Weird. Mine is an SS too. I cant imagine yours would take 6 weeks to ship. What state is yours going to? And how the hell cant they figure out where it is....

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
523 Posts
Weird. Mine is an SS too. I cant imagine yours would take 6 weeks to ship. What state is yours going to? And how the hell cant they figure out where it is....

NW Ohio, only 5 hr drive to Brampton, I'm half tempted to drive there and see if it's sitting on the lot somewhere.

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
After 269 days and my complaining! Dodge felt bad and decided to start my build! 😆. I know it's going to be another couple of months until I receive the car but at least this is a step forward.
Woooow bro. This may be the longest build on record lol… dealer should sell it to you under MSRP. Keep us updated

8201 - 8220 of 8548 Posts