SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
8221 - 8240 of 8548 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SRT Hellcat Redeye
60 Posts
That's true, unfortunately I might have the record for the longest 2022 built lol. Yea I got it with Koons so at least my price was locked. I got it under invoice so its a good deal!
How much was MSRP when you ordered by the way?

·
Registered
45 Posts
My order guys after ordering in March from my local dealer with no allocation and canceled June 29.
I went on other jailbreak ordering thread and admitted that I got canceled and should have listened to the fellows on the thread and then I was beginning to look for an allocated dealer with no markup and a fella from Dan Cummins asked me to call him and this is what has happened, that quick
Font Material property Parallel Number Screenshot

·
Registered
45 Posts
My order guys after ordering in March from my local dealer with no allocation and canceled June 29.
I went on other jailbreak ordering thread and admitted that I got canceled and should have listened to the fellows on the thread and then I was beginning to look for an allocated dealer with no markup and a fella from Dan Cummins asked me to call him and this is what has happened, that quick View attachment 600746
Should say cancel July 29th*

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
I went on other jailbreak ordering thread and admitted that I got canceled and should have listened to the fellows on the thread and then I was beginning to look for an allocated dealer with no markup and a fella from Dan Cummins asked me to call him and this is what has happened, that quick View attachment 600746
Can’t believe you were able to get your order in late July. Orders were suppose to stop in Mid-July. See you got a fully loaded Cat on order. Keep us updated

·
Registered
22’ HCWB Smoke Show
64 Posts
8221 - 8240 of 8548 Posts