SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat order tracking thread, please no off topic. 2022 starts pg. 225

569322 8951
Figured I'd start a tracking thread for anyone who has a cat on order. I recently ordered mine as have a few others here. We can put our info in & edit it at any time as info becomes available. This way anyone can get an idea of how long it may take. For anyone who has recently received their car, you can fill in info as well to help others with time lines. I'll start with mine.

Order date: 02/09/2021
Vin#: 2C3CDZL97.........
Vin# created: 02/10/2021
Model: Challenger Hellcat Redeye . Widebody, black, carbon stripes, Alcantara, carbon & suede pkg. red seat belts, performance spoiler, 3.09, Hood pins
State: Kentucky
F (paint) 3/25/21
Insert 3 week shutdown for parts shortage here............
I (pending inspection) 4/20/21
JB status (upfit center) 4/20/21
Window sticker: 4/29/21
Build sheet: 4/20/21
Shipment date: April 27th (from plant)
Transit days: Shipped from hold lot in Toledo. 5/4/21
Final delivery: 5/5/21
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
8521 - 8540 of 8952 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I definitely would check with your dealer and make sure they had an allocation for the vehicle. We put our orders in around the same time and I'm already in shipping stages. Definitely check with the dealer for sure.
I appreciate your input. Would you mind educating me a little bit more? If they say yes, what does that mean? And if they say no, what does that mean? Thank you man!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I definitely would check with your dealer and make sure they had an allocation for the vehicle. We put our orders in around the same time and I'm already in shipping stages. Definitely check with the dealer for sure.
I appreciate your input. Would you mind educating me a little bit more? If they say yes, what does that mean? And if they say no, what does that mean? Thank you man!

I believe allocations for MY22 were only required for Jailbreaks. You ordered a standard WB Hellcat which should not require an allocation.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,895 Posts
Just got a text from Cummins. My Go Mango NBRE has been shipped. So the timeline was:
Ordered on 8/22/22
Vin and D1 within a week
Estimated ship date: 9/15/22
Actual Ship Date: 9/26/22
To my question. Salesman is asking if I have any special instructions that I want passed along to the service dept. I do follow this forum so I have read some special requests. I am picky but not to the point of being hard to deal with or anal. Traveling in from out of state. Probably trailer in back to SC but not 100%. It's 377 miles and 6.5 hours. The route goes through Ashville NC, Pidgeon Forge Tenn, and Daniel Boone National Forest. Much of the ride is I-75 and quite a bit through the NC and Tenn mountains. Anyway, I have 4 items which are as follows:

Don't drill any license plate holes in the front bumper (they said they never do)
Supply an owners manual
Have the connections checked for the oil and transmission lines going to the coolers
Explain the features of the car to me - particularly anything to do with anti theft

I trust them to unwrap the car, have it cleaned, and do the initial test drive without me standing around. I will do a hard inspection of paint and panel fit when I arrive - I have a good eye in this dept. If I do end up driving the car I will tape it myself with some painters tape - I have seen them do it but would not ask - won't take me but 30 minutes.
Am I missing any no brainers? It's a cash deal and I don't plan to extend the warranty (fear of losing it when I install a diff. brace or something similar).
Thanks, would never in million years have this car coming without following the board.
Adjust tire pressure and install bright pedals.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 WB HC Charger White Knuckle
170 Posts
One bad note I need to make....My 2021 WB Hellcat was actually built and to my dealer faster than Dodge could get a bad fuel Pump sent to my dealer to repair my Hellcat with only 4700 miles on it at time it went down! Pathetic warranty work to say the Least! I bet if we pay for any upgrades VIA SRT dealers it will take no time for parts!!!

·
Banned
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
572 Posts
One bad note I need to make....My 2021 WB Hellcat was actually built and to my dealer faster than Dodge could get a bad fuel Pump sent to my dealer to repair my Hellcat with only 4700 miles on it at time it went down! Pathetic warranty work to say the Least! I bet if we pay for any upgrades VIA SRT dealers it will take no time for parts!!!
Honestly I don't think the trouble in getting a replacement/warrantied fuel pump is necessarily Dodges fault. There are all kinds of brands that are having difficulty getting parts. I had a long wait on a heater core for my truck that just came in and it's going to be two more weeks for my shop to get it in to install it because it took so long to arrive. The drive to work at 4am in the morning with no heat sucks because it's getting butt ass cold that early. This is not through a dealer, just a mom and pop shop I trust but some parts are just hard to find. I didn't even bother trying to find it and deal with fixing it as I just don't have the time and I trust them when they said they had trouble getting it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Well, finally!! I received an email from my dealer today and I'm now back at D1 will an estimated build date of October 14th. Now, since that's during the layoff, I'm thinking that they are building mine very special!! Hey, one can dream, right!!

So, hopefully in two weeks I'll be a happy camper and finally have some movement! FYI - I ordered on April 1, 2022.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i wonder if Demonic Red Laguna will no longer be available in the 717 Jailbreaks in ‘23. It wasnt for ‘22 Jailbreaks. Don’t really understand that one.
Red Laguna was available for 22 Jailbreaks but they removed the option around August. Hopefully we learn more about 23 ordering and allocations this month.

is it still possible to go into D1 during this shutdown or do you have to wait until it opens back up on the 18th of October?
Several members have posted that their order went into D1 during this current shutdown.

8521 - 8540 of 8952 Posts