SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat order tracking thread, please no off topic. 2022 starts pg. 225

575766 9022
Figured I'd start a tracking thread for anyone who has a cat on order. I recently ordered mine as have a few others here. We can put our info in & edit it at any time as info becomes available. This way anyone can get an idea of how long it may take. For anyone who has recently received their car, you can fill in info as well to help others with time lines. I'll start with mine.

Order date: 02/09/2021
Vin#: 2C3CDZL97.........
Vin# created: 02/10/2021
Model: Challenger Hellcat Redeye . Widebody, black, carbon stripes, Alcantara, carbon & suede pkg. red seat belts, performance spoiler, 3.09, Hood pins
State: Kentucky
F (paint) 3/25/21
Insert 3 week shutdown for parts shortage here............
I (pending inspection) 4/20/21
JB status (upfit center) 4/20/21
Window sticker: 4/29/21
Build sheet: 4/20/21
Shipment date: April 27th (from plant)
Transit days: Shipped from hold lot in Toledo. 5/4/21
Final delivery: 5/5/21
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
8541 - 8560 of 9023 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Did yours get pushed back? Wondering why there are two different confirmed dates.
I should have explained - I placed a second order after seeing the 8 pct off MSRP Koons was offering. Felt like I had to do it with like 7k in savings even with 2 months of lead time in the bank.

But I haven't canceled the earlier one so I just have two orders for now.

·
Registered
HCWBCHARGER ON ORDER
68 Posts
I should have explained - I placed a second order after seeing the 8 pct off MSRP Koons was offering. Felt like I had to do it with like 7k in savings even with 2 months of lead time in the bank.

But I haven't canceled the earlier one so I just have two orders for now.
Ok, well I hope you get yours soon, good luck to ya!

·
Registered
22 RENB, 2017 SP
300 Posts
Just some shipping information that shocked me a little bit on my NBRE ordered from Dan Cummins. Got the call on 9/26 that the car had shipped. Was contacted again on 10/3 and told the car arrived on 10/2. So it was a 7 day ship time. He had told me roughly two weeks ( I was thinking yea, right). So after delivery I asked about the short ship time compared to other dealers/orders. He didn't know. Just said they have been running about 2 weeks. So either the big volume influences how the cars get grouped during transport or the shipping supply chain is a whole lot better. No clue. So that was under 6 weeks order to dealer.
Was charged up to start the journey to pick up the car but he said the techs found a small scuff on a corner of the splitter (I think when it was on the lift - the salesman did not see it on his inspection). Another one is being ordered - hope it's a short delivery time but don't know at the moment. Good luck with your pending orders. If it's a NB they seem to move fast.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This month, October 27, will make 4 months of my wait time so far. I’ve already spoken to 2 people who ordered the same day as me and their standard Charger Hellcat Widebody’s are already built. So my GM pulled up my order along with their orders to see what I ordered that was different from theirs. The only 2 differences from their orders was that I order the blackout badging package and the granite color paint. So I guess that’s why I still haven’t even been scheduled for production yet? Who knows. Just figured I’d share. Happy to see some of you guys are getting movement and your orders and hope we can all have our Hellcats sooner rather than later. Appreciate all of you!

·
Premium Member
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,552 ·
I'm hearing badge problems for multiple manufacturers including Dodge
This^^^^ My son works at Ford and they have been building trucks without badges then installing them later.
It's hard to get alot of things these days. It's disheartening how fragile our whole system is..

·
Registered
HCWBCHARGER ON ORDER
68 Posts
If you are able to change your order let me know, I was under the impression they couldn't be modified. I'll take no badges too, I don't care that much. Just checked the box because I thought it was cool.
Yeah I did the same. I will let you know what they say. When did you place your order if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
HCWBCHARGER ON ORDER
68 Posts
Hello I am new here, I was wondering if ordering for hellcats has been closed? I want to place an order for a 2022 charger hellcat widebody, let me know if anyone has information thank you
They are closed they can't even build all the ones currently on order, you're better off getting a 23 anyways. I think they will open next month if I'm not mistaken...

8541 - 8560 of 9023 Posts