SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Hellcat order tracking thread, please no off topic. 2022 starts pg. 225

608439 Views 9286 Replies 399 Participants Last post by  Nvrenuf
Figured I'd start a tracking thread for anyone who has a cat on order. I recently ordered mine as have a few others here. We can put our info in & edit it at any time as info becomes available. This way anyone can get an idea of how long it may take. For anyone who has recently received their car, you can fill in info as well to help others with time lines. I'll start with mine.

Order date: 02/09/2021
Vin#: 2C3CDZL97.........
Vin# created: 02/10/2021
Model: Challenger Hellcat Redeye . Widebody, black, carbon stripes, Alcantara, carbon & suede pkg. red seat belts, performance spoiler, 3.09, Hood pins
State: Kentucky
F (paint) 3/25/21
Insert 3 week shutdown for parts shortage here............
I (pending inspection) 4/20/21
JB status (upfit center) 4/20/21
Window sticker: 4/29/21
Build sheet: 4/20/21
Shipment date: April 27th (from plant)
Transit days: Shipped from hold lot in Toledo. 5/4/21
Final delivery: 5/5/21
9021 - 9040 of 9287 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
986 Posts
I’m at 9 months this Sunday. Still scheduled but “TBD” everything else. RE with black package.

I got an email from Dodge today “my order, high priority, will be built” blah blah blah.

If it’s the black package is what’s held it up, they have both mine and the dealers contact info. It’s not too hard to make a call or send an email to see if I’d accept the “regular” badges.

Reactions: jnlcraig

· Registered
'22 Charger Hellcat ordered
628 Posts
I’m at 9 months this Sunday. Still scheduled but “TBD” everything else. RE with black package.

I got an email from Dodge today “my order, high priority, will be built” blah blah blah.

If it’s the black package is what’s held it up, they have both mine and the dealers contact info. It’s not too hard to make a call or send an email to see if I’d accept the “regular” badges.
I would hope/assume that you at least have an estimated ship date? There are days remaining for the MY22 production - single digit days.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
986 Posts
I would hope/assume that you at least have an estimated ship date? There are days remaining for the MY22 production - single digit days.
No ship date as it’s not built yet 😑 it’s scheduled but not in production 😑

· Registered
628 Posts
All I know is what I read on the tracker.

View attachment 608876 View attachment 608876
Time, time, and time again... it must be said that the tracker is borderline useless LOL. There should be a heading on every thread. The tracker is great for limited information, though it is often delayed.

The tracker will NEVER show:
- ESD (estimated ship date)
-Estimated delivery window
-Order/build status codes
-Physical location of order (vehicle)

An order that has been scheduled means that the order has been placed into D1 status. Part of D1 status involves assigning an ESD (-/+ build date); if you're order has been "scheduled" (is in D1) you should have an ESD.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
986 Posts
Time, time, and time again... it must be said that the tracker is borderline useless LOL. There should be a heading on every thread. The tracker is great for limited information, though it is often delayed.

The tracker will NEVER show:
- ESD (estimated ship date)
-Estimated delivery window
-Order/build status codes
-Physical location of order (vehicle)

An order that has been scheduled means that the order has been placed into D1 status. Part of D1 status involves assigning an ESD (-/+ build date); if you're order has been "scheduled" (is in D1) you should have an ESD.
I understand…but Dodge is also telling me that as well as the dealer so I’m assuming it’s true.

· Registered
35 Posts
Mine has been built a month now and just sitting and not shipped yet, drives me crazy seeing others that have been built after mine and already shipped.
Mine has also been built for a few weeks and had an ESD originally. Once the day came they changed the delivery date to “TBD”. Dealer tells me it’s just sitting waiting for it to be picked up. Doesn’t make sense. I figured after a three week shutdown they would have caught up on shipping 100%. Guess Not

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
986 Posts
Well now I’m being told 2 weeks later it’s back to C status. It’s not gonna get built and I’m 100% convinced it’s because of the “black package”.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
986 Posts
I don't think it has anything to do with the black badging. Right after we put that theory forth, I'm certain a couple people here with them had them built. Sucks to still be waiting.
Ive seen a few earlier but quite a few recently (say past few months) that mace been on order for a while seem to have the blackout package.

There’s no other reason the car should have been held up.

But if you have a theory I’m all ears.

· Registered
628 Posts
I don't think it has anything to do with the black badging. Right after we put that theory forth, I'm certain a couple people here with them had them built. Sucks to still be waiting.
I don't think it does either. I would mark it as dealership favoritism or simply making a customers order priority over another's.

I was lucky mine got built. I ordered in June and I watched numerous orders be placed and get delivered and there my order sat. My order was first "scheduled" way back in AUGUST and it was finally built last week. There were guys who ordered the SAME damn car, placed their order in August and they have their cars already!!

Its just a guessing game as to reasons why, and none of us are going to know any better. FWIW an order that has been kicked back to C status, or possibly even D status, is more than likely screwed. Its not going to get built as there are only DAYS of MY22 production remaining.

9021 - 9040 of 9287 Posts