SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
3381 - 3400 of 3493 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice, Chargers seem to get pumped out pretty consistently quick. For some reason the Challengers seem to take longer.
I think you have it opposite. Challengers are coming out fast. There is a member that has taken pics of the car carriers leaving the factory and all have been Challengers. I have my Charger HCRE ordered on 5/21 now in D1 for about 37 days.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I think you have it opposite. Challengers are coming out fast. There is a member that has taken pics of the car carriers leaving the factory and all have been Challengers. I have my Charger HCRE ordered on 5/21 now in D1 for about 37 days.
I have stuck in Bx status since May order Narrow HC challenger hopefully it comes fast

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,083 Posts
I’m Canadian which is the problem plus F C A Canada all they say is call your dealership
Unfortunately, even if you were in the USA and could call customer service three or four times a day, it wouldn't make your car show up any faster.

·
Registered
Ordered 2021 Super Stock 6/14
101 Posts
My super stock order is D1 since 8/2. No changes on ship date 9/27.

Jake also said no more wide body scat pack orders are being accepted. Oddly narrow body scat pack are still ok.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
Hey guys. Guess I'll finally add my build progress here, now that there is progress.

2021 Charger HC RE WB
Frostbite, warp speed wheels, sepia interior, all packages but alcantara and sunroof.

Order date: 05/24/21
Vin# created: 6/11
D1: 6/25
D1 purgatory
I: 9/12 (finally progress)

Waiting to hear on estimated ship date. My dealer has been great to work with, just sucks it's taking waaay longer than their estimation when ordering.

·
Registered
On Order: 21 WB HC Charger
40 Posts
I just spoke to SRT about my 8/2 ordered Go Mango HC Charger. It just entered the build phase. Its been sitting since the 17th in parts gathered, waiting for build to start. So my ship date of 9/20 might actually happen. Lets hope so.
Wow! I ordered on 8/3 and my estimated ship date is on the 1st of October, still in D1 status. I hope I'm right behind you.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
68 Posts
It did seem like most others were getting theirs in 10-12 weeks, I was in D1 for a little over 14 weeks with a HCREWB Challenger. I must be an anomaly for some reason, just hit F status today, it will be about 20 weeks total from start to finish on mine.

·
Registered
235 Posts
It did seem like most others were getting theirs in 10-12 weeks, I was in D1 for a little over 14 weeks with a HCREWB Challenger. I must be an anomaly for some reason, just hit F status today, it will be about 20 weeks total from start to finish on mine.
I’m at 21 weeks still at Bx status and still no news on my narrow body h c

·
Registered
21 Go Mango Charger Hellcat Widebody
115 Posts
So once the car has entered the build phase, as in its actually on the line being put together, how long does that take? SRT is telling me it takes 7-9 weeks to get down the line. I think that is way wrong. I thought it was like 3-5 days to be assembled?

·
Registered
Charger Hellcat Redeye
112 Posts
So once the car has entered the build phase, as in its actually on the line being put together, how long does that take? SRT is telling me it takes 7-9 weeks to get down the line. I think that is way wrong. I thought it was like 3-5 days to be assembled?
I can say for me at least, it was in Paint on 2-12 and arrived at the dealership 2-26, so it definitely don't take WEEKS on the line itself.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
68 Posts
I’m at 21 weeks still at Bx status and still no news on my narrow body h c
That does seem excessive as close as we are getting to the end of the year. I got Dodge Chat to escalate my case and send me email updates now so I don't have to bother anyone. Have you asked them to do that, might help?

Reactions: Fasteddieg1

·
Registered
21 Go Mango Charger Hellcat Widebody
115 Posts
That does seem excessive as close as we are getting to the end of the year. I got Dodge Chat to escalate my case and send me email updates now so I don't have to bother anyone. Have you asked them to do that, might help?
I have. They said they reserve that process for orders that are taking excessive amounts of time to get through the system. Mine is not bad. Ordered on 8/2 so Im pretty happy its already being built. Unlike some of the others here that are still stuck in D1 or worse. Especially those poor Canadians. And what the hell, they are made in Canada for EFFs sake. Lol sounds bass-ackwards

3381 - 3400 of 3493 Posts