SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
3401 - 3420 of 3494 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
That does seem excessive as close as we are getting to the end of the year. I got Dodge Chat to escalate my case and send me email updates now so I don't have to bother anyone. Have you asked them to do that, might help?
I did that, and all that got me was weekly updates to "your car has all parts allocated, ready to build soon". 😂😭 My dealer was the one that finally called and told me its now been built pending inspection.

·
Registered
21 Go Mango Charger Hellcat Widebody
115 Posts
So I spoke to Jake's window tinter/PPF installer. They seem very capable and their prices are awesome. They are going to do PPF on my charger as well as tints before delivery. Should be perfect for the 800 mile drive home I have.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
So I spoke to Jake's window tinter/PPF installer. They seem very capable and their prices are awesome. They are going to do PPF on my charger as well as tints before delivery. Should be perfect for the 800 mile drive home I have.
Are you doing whole car or just front end? What price are you looking at?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Are you doing whole car or just front end? What price are you looking at?
Doing partial front end for $899. They use all the 3M pro stuff for both tints and PPF they said. I might do the whole front end for $1599, but not sure yet. Thats their prices. And the whole car tints including the whole windshield was like $379 I believe they said.

·
Registered
235 Posts
That does seem excessive as close as we are getting to the end of the year. I got Dodge Chat to escalate my case and send me email updates now so I don't have to bother anyone. Have you asked them to do that, might help?
I’m Canadian FCA is useless here in Canada they will tell you to call the dealership I have called about a dozen times

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
Dealer told me today that mine moved up to D1 with an estimated ship date of 9-16. He also said there wasn't a scheduled build date which is odd. His best guess is that it will hit the assembly line by the end of this week or beginning of next week.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,618 Posts
I’m at 21 weeks still at Bx status and still no news on my narrow body h c
It boggles my mind how Canadiens get anally violated when the car is actually produced in their country. It's just, well, f-ckin dumb.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Doing partial front end for $899. They use all the 3M pro stuff for both tints and PPF they said. I might do the whole front end for $1599, but not sure yet. Thats their prices. And the whole car tints including the whole windshield was like $379 I believe they said.
Is that partial mean both fenders, mirrors, front fender, and half the hood?

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk & 2021 Challenger Redeye Widebody on order
34 Posts
So once the car has entered the build phase, as in its actually on the line being put together, how long does that take? SRT is telling me it takes 7-9 weeks to get down the line. I think that is way wrong. I thought it was like 3-5 days to be assembled?
Mine started on a Saturday and my build sheet showed up on Tuesday... so about 3 days start to finish.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
68 Posts
My HCREWB Challenger went F status yesterday, build sheet became active today, and it seems to have some clues about why it took so long:

Special Scheduling Condition VII
D1-To-D Regress

It looks like it bounced back and forth between D and D1 during the summer, the original ship date was 7/15, then 9/10, 9/9, 9/13, 9/14. I'm still curious what hung it up, but my bet is on the Brass Monkey stuff, it doesn't seem to be a common/popular option. Should be ready sooner than later now!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Finally got a new status update today after sitting in the D1 stage for a lifetime lol. It's in the G stage (trim). I have a ship date of September 18th I placed the order June 17th so I am really hoping I get the car this month because I would really like to take advantage of the financing they have going right now for the Charger. Plus I'll finally be able to update my profile picture to the actual car instead of the generated image from dodges site lol. Any way fingers crossed but hopes are low for sure lol.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Good afternoon ladies & gents. So Mopar family the build sheet showed up today. Finally what a feeling I can tell you when I hit that link and it showed up I almost jumped out of my car in excitement. I’m getting close real close!!!
When did you order and what model?

3401 - 3420 of 3494 Posts