SRT Hellcat Forum banner

601 - 620 of 776 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't have stripes though, and from what I've read in these forums, the widebody flares are now also done "in house" at Brampton.

Edit: Hey CRKFIEND, did you mean Brampton? I read your post as if the “Brantford” you mentioned was the upfitter. I believe all cars getting hood pins and stripes go to the upfitters. Idk what the upfitters are called and thought perhaps you were calling the upfitters Brantford haha.
Yes, haha. Crazy Canucks and their similarly named towns within an hour of each other...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Car arrived yesterday via enclosed trailer. Shipped on Friday.
[/QUOTE
Great looking Super Stock! Is that standard fare to be delivered in enclosed carrier? I ordered mine back in December and its currently completed and in storage waiting for a ride. I know they did the enclosed on Demons but wasn't aware of that on Super Stocks.

·
Registered
2021 Super Stock / 2021 WB Scat pack shaker
183 Posts
Great looking Super Stock! Is that standard fare to be delivered in enclosed carrier? I ordered mine back in December and its currently completed and in storage waiting for a ride. I know they did the enclosed on Demons but wasn't aware of that on Super Stocks.
Yes my understanding is that both the 1320 and Super Stocks are shipped via enclosed carrier. It is nice to skip the rail line. 👍

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just chatted with my dealer and the car is supposed to hit Baltimore on 5/14 then she said about 1-2 weeks after that to hit her.

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
537 Posts
Car arrived yesterday via enclosed trailer. Shipped on Friday.
Wow that is Cinamon Stick ? That is so hot looking.. Congrats

·
Registered
2021 Super Stock / 2021 WB Scat pack shaker
183 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks GREAT! Hope those first 500 miles fly by
That is funny
It took over 3 months after ordering to get my car. I thought finally the wait is over when it arrived. It is extremely difficult to follow the break in rules. But don't worry it is much better when you are in charge!

601 - 620 of 776 Posts