SRT Hellcat Forum banner

621 - 640 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
65 GTO, 21 REWB Challenger ordered
142 Posts
At what point do the window stickers become available with the window sticker link?

·
Registered
65 GTO, 21 REWB Challenger ordered
142 Posts
I checked no window sticker yet...
Yeah I think the window sticker shows up right before shipping???
I know my car finished build 1.5 weeks back (at which point the build sheet became available), was in inspection for over a week, then finished inspection over the weekend and is now in "additional equipment install". The window sticker is not yet available.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat on order, Upgrading from Challenger R/T
19 Posts
Just checked mine and it showed up too. :D Wasn't there this morning. They are cranking at the factory now.
Nothing over here yet. Granted, I'm a few weeks behind most of you. I can't even imagine the hell that is Brampton Assembly right now with their last few shutdowns/delays.

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #628 ·
My window sticker showed up when it shipped from upfitter to the states. It was on a lot in Toledo Ohio for a couple days and is currently as we speak on route to dealer. Should be here tonight!!!!

·
Registered
waiting on 2021 order
18 Posts
Finally got some info - Ordered on April 19th. Just got word that it now has a VIN! Hope it is getting in line to get built up. But not too fast - fingers crossed for Power Dollars Returning over the summer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I guess satin black hood/roof/spoiler package is last thing left before my redeye charger ships..

·
Registered
40 Posts
My window sticker showed up when it shipped from upfitter to the states. It was on a lot in Toledo Ohio for a couple days and is currently as we speak on route to dealer. Should be here tonight!!!!
How long was your car at upfitter?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #632 ·
How long was your car at upfitter?
About a week. Still not sure what all is done there. I know my hood pins were installed.
If you go to my first post, #1 on this thread, I've updated all the dates. Hopefully this will help some of you.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My window sticker showed up 4/21. The car has been sitting in Detroit since then waiting for delivery to PA.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody Redeye
108 Posts
My 3/8 order is finished but in inspection, wonder how long? No build sheet or window sticker yet but the my Mopar app accepts the vin and shows the car.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #635 ·
My 3/8 order is finished but in inspection, wonder how long? No build sheet or window sticker yet but the my Mopar app accepts the vin and shows the car.
You should have access to your build sheet already. Window sticker may not pop up until it's invoiced to a dealer.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #638 ·
LMAO!! I know right!? I never heard from dealer & I'm at work. Guess I'll find out in morning... you guys will be the first to know.

621 - 640 of 775 Posts