SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1481 - 1500 of 1810 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger Scat Pack F8
2,634 Posts
Just called SRT and was told my Hellcat Charger is in the production stage at the moment. No status codes of course. I'll get the current status code from my dealer when I call for my weekly update. Estimated ship date is still 6/23
2 months from order to shipping that's not bad. Hope mine is the same

·
Registered
60 Posts
I seen the same thing. it also states that equipment may be replaced. as there is no way to order with 20 inch rims i am guessing it is the 18 inch tire. As I have a drag pack set up in the garage it would not be horrible if it came with the 20 inch tires.. just not 275's

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,148 Posts
I seen the same thing. it also states that equipment may be replaced. as there is no way to order with 20 inch rims i am guessing it is the 18 inch tire. As I have a drag pack set up in the garage it would not be horrible if it came with the 20 inch tires.. just not 275's
Yeah have no clue what to make of it, maybe a typo?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,059 Posts
It's just the way Dodge writes these window stickers. You're looking in the Standard Features area and since the Super Stock is based on the Redeye, it will have all the Redeye standard equipment. Once you check the box for Super Stock then the equipment can change as dictated by what is included in that option. So basically, the Dodge window stickers have had misleading and confusing information on them for years so don't be alarmed, you'll get your Super Stock the way it's supposed to be and the build sheet will show all the correct equipment.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,148 Posts
It's just the way Dodge writes these window stickers. You're looking in the Standard Features area and since the Super Stock is based on the Redeye, it will have all the Redeye standard equipment. Once you check the box for Super Stock then the equipment can change as dictated by what is included in that option. So basically, the Dodge window stickers have had misleading and confusing information on them for years so don't be alarmed, you'll get your Super Stock the way it's supposed to be and the build sheet will show all the correct equipment.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yep mine don’t even list the wheels on sticker but they’re on the build sheet

1481 - 1500 of 1810 Posts