SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1501 - 1520 of 1810 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger Hellcat (On Order)
28 Posts
Amazing....so we have exact builds. I think we'll be a rather small club. I didn't order a sunroof on mine. I never seem to use them.
I do have the sunroof but not the Harmon kardon, I plan on replacing all the speakers anyway so no need to waste the money

·
Registered
Ordered on 04-30-21: 2021 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye... Indigo Blue
27 Posts
Whats the hotline number? I ordered a RE Charger 4/30 and my sales guy says it is only scheduled for production.
By the way, I live north of Detroit and we are near the railroads that go under the Detroit River and St. Clair River further north. So lots of cars go thru there by rail apparently and loaded onto trucks because we see many car carriers around here carrying challengers and chargers. Its interesting to note however that every one we have seen in the past two weeks is carrying 392 chargers. Looks like they build them in groups by brand. We have never seen a carrier full of red eyes.
I ordered my Redeye on 04-30-21 as well! I received the VIN soon after that and have the VON. I was told today I'm still in D1 status but was told last week an estimated shipping date of 06-15-21. Still no build sheet or window sticker.... getting a little annoyed to say the least.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I ordered my Redeye on 04-30-21 as well! I received the VIN soon after that and have the VON. I was told today I'm still in D1 status but was told last week an estimated shipping date of 06-15-21. Still no build sheet or window sticker.... getting a little annoyed to say the least.
Man, I’d be thrilled with a ship date. I’m still in status D and put the order in on 4/7. Or at least I wish there was a way to understand why some orders take significantly longer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered my Hellcat Charger on 4/21 and went D1 last Thursday. My estimated ship date is 6/23 plus however long it has to sit in the rail yard waiting for the train to fill up then the trip by rail car. I’ll be happy if I see the car by mid July. It’s an odd time to be ordering a new car but the wait is worth it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered my Hellcat Charger on 4/21 and went D1 last Thursday. My estimated ship date is 6/23 plus however long it has to sit in the rail yard waiting for the train to fill up then the trip by rail car. I’ll be happy if I see the car by mid July. It’s an odd time to be ordering a new car but the wait is worth it.
WILL be worth the wait.... well as long as I can have it for a couple of months before its winter hibernation haha

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi. I am new to the Forum. Ordered Redeye 2/22. Window sticker 5/18. Still no delivery date.
The wait is killing me.
Did you have your salesperson check for an update?

·
Registered
31 Posts

I am right there with you. I ordered mine on 04-23-21 and got the VIN and VON. Been in D1 with a ship date of 06-15-21 but nothing else.

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
623 Posts
2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody

Hellraisin
Brass Monkeys
Sepia
Harman Kardon
Suede/Carbon Fiber
Nav/Infotainment
Locking Lugnuts.
Wow - same exact as me except + sunroof

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am right there with you. I ordered mine on 04-23-21 and got the VIN and VON. Been in D1 with a ship date of 06-15-21 but nothing else.
I just got off the phone with SRT.... they created an escalation request since it has been stalled in D1 for awhile now.

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,518 ·
D1 is the longest, yours sounds about right, because once the build starts, it goes quickly, then another wait for shipping.

·
Registered
27 Posts
D1 is the longest, yours sounds about right, because once the build starts, it goes quickly, then another wait for shipping.
Thanks... you're spot on from all that I've read on here! Up the Irons!

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
623 Posts
I just got off the phone with SRT.... they created an escalation request since it has been stalled in D1 for awhile now.
It helps in the sense the computers are marked that SRT escalation which as described to me the production managers see. Good luck

1501 - 1520 of 1810 Posts