SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1521 - 1540 of 1810 Posts

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
623 Posts
Order and deposit placed today with Jake at DC! Will post updates here as I get them.
Charger Redeye
Octane Red
Alcantara/Laguna seats - Alcantara Interior
Harmon Kardon Audio
Red Seatbelts
Carbon/Suede Interior
Black Brake Calipers
You are going to love Octane Red.. good luck

·
Registered
60 Posts
An

Did you get your car yet? I told the Dealer if car is not at Dealership by Saturday im just going get a car on the lot.. I'm tired of waiting this is ridiculous..
I feel you. My car shipped on the 3rd but does not land in Baltimore until the 30th.... I was not happy with the update but as only 9 Super stocks for sale nation wide guess it is worth the wait.. and 2 of those are used and marked way up !

·
Registered
138 Posts
I feel you. My car shipped on the 3rd but does not land in Baltimore until the 30th.... I was not happy with the update but as only 9 Super stocks for sale nation wide guess it is worth the wait.. and 2 of those are used and marked way up !
I'm headed into Week 15 i pick wrong time order a car.. I'm not waiting any longer hopefully car comes this Saturday if not i might wait to next year to get a car... I check nationwide there is barely any redeye chargers on the lot..

·
Registered
2020 WB Charger Hellcat
95 Posts
You are going to love Octane Red.. good luck
Thank you. My past 2 chargers have been B5 blue and Indigo blue. Frostbite was tempting me but I just could not get over the way Octane Red looked.

Ordered mine with Jake and deposit today as well....... The only way to go.

Challenger Redeye WB
Hellraisin
Sepia
3.09's
Harmon
Carbon
Spoiler
Summer Tires

Now to get off this forum and not think about it for a couple of months.
Same day! I guess this is my first race with the Charger.. Seeing whose car gets delivered first. Congrats on the order.

·
Challenger SRT Demon
623 Posts
An

Did you get your car yet? I told the Dealer if car is not at Dealership by Saturday im just going get a car on the lot.. I'm tired of waiting this is ridiculous..
Received update today I’ve been released. Now waiting for shipping on the slow boat to China.
Grandma always said a watched pot will never boil. So I’m now reserved to just wait it out. Yours is on the way Cast. Waiting sux but think of all the fun ahead. Good luck brother.

·
Challenger SRT Demon
623 Posts
Thank you. My past 2 chargers have been B5 blue and Indigo blue. Frostbite was tempting me but I just could not get over the way Octane Red looked.

Same day! I guess this is my first race with the Charger.. Seeing whose car gets delivered first. Congrats on the order.
My Demon is Octane Red. I love the color.

80219D7E-6D37-41C9-9F94-B18369E75F28.jpeg

1521 - 1540 of 1810 Posts