SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did all Gold Members (Not Austin Powers) receive their Hellcat.org Window Stickers?? I did not.

BKuz

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
394 Posts
I too am patient. At the rate the BX status is changing a t shirt and window sticker might be as close to a Hellcat as some of us get this year. ;)

Reactions: hellcat1

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmmm! A Moderator has got one and we didn't! Just like the government!! LOL! In the words of Mel Brooks "It's Good To Be The King!"

Whadat1970,

I think you are confused about the Window Sticker we are talking about. We are talking about the Hellcat.org Windows Stickers, not the Window Sticker that came on your car when it was delivered. You must be a Gold Supporting Member to get a sticker.

BKuz

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Solo7777,

You must be tight with the management. I think my stickers are in BGL status!

BKuz

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
Not yet. Still waiting. Tammie! :-(

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,010 Posts
I got mine a couple of days ago and I'm in the UK. Maybe I'm the first brit on here and hopefully the first one in the UK with a hellcat. That would be really cool :)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
I'm patiently waiting too. I hope my goodies arrive soon to compensate me for VON Hell and all the unknowns that some of us still face.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.