SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat Owners Manual

4158 21
For all those who already received their Hellcats, did they come with an Owners Manual? Do you need to order them from Chrysler? They would be good to have if you are thinking of saving the car as a collectors item.

BKuz
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
For all those who already received their Hellcats, did they come with an Owners Manual? Do you need to order them from Chrysler? They would be good to have if you are thinking of saving the car as a collectors item.

BKuz
sounds like it was lost at sea! :(

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
474 Posts
Where can you download it?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
I would heed over to the jeep forums,, they have a link for it,, unless someone chimes in here, which I think someone will,I remember a few people downloading it, maybe that can find the link...

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Some of us have a unhealthy relationship with our hellcats, Not naming any times, but one persons name sounds like sammie
Not funny! My relationship with my Hellbaby is utter adoration and respect! That's why my baby kicks butt and is ready to tear up the road at any second! :D

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,141 Posts
At first glance, that link is only for Challenger/Charger or Challenger/Charger SRT. There isn't a version for the Hellcat. But if you download the SRT version it includes the Hellcat. Just FYI for others looking for the owners manual link.

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,141 Posts
Hey Mods, why don't we make a sticky thread/link to the owners manuals and place it in a common, easy to find area in the forums. If you search for 'manual', it's several pages deep in the search results.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.