SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other Hellcat owners in my area? South bend/Elkhart/Michiana? Looking to get together and start local club for the area...let me know who's out here and thoughts on putting something together. I'm in Elkhart area, working on possiblity of getting local 1/8 mile strip set up for a day or 2 just to have fun and see what goes from there.

·
Registered
In The Market
147 Posts
Where is there an 1/8 mile track? My father works at heartcity there in Elkhart. I don’t live near there anymore but I’ll move back eventually

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Osceola drag strip on County line road a little north of Franklin St...

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,983 Posts
I live in South ..........
Mississippi .
Your thread looked empty, thought I would help... a little.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure, last year they were running 1/8 mile, I'll check and update when I can.

·
Registered
In The Market
2 Posts
Maybe you can help. I have a friend whose 79 year old father lives in South bend. He is dying and wants to drive a hellcat before he passes. He is a racing legend in the area with over 1400 wins in his career. He is a Chevy man. They call him Mr 409 lol. Even the newspaper wants to cover his dodge hellcat drive. Would you be interested in helping? He doesn't want to rip it, he just wants to drive one. They want to set it up for good Friday. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe you can help. I have a friend whose 79 year old father lives in South bend. He is dying and wants to drive a hellcat before he passes. He is a racing legend in the area with over 1400 wins in his career. He is a Chevy man. They call him Mr 409 lol. Even the newspaper wants to cover his dodge hellcat drive. Would you be interested in helping? He doesn't want to rip it, he just wants to drive one. They want to set it up for good Friday. Thanks in advance.
PM me, I think we could do this.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pleasure to meet you! I'm in the South Bend/Elkhart area...looking for fellow HC owners to get together and start a righteous club up here!

·
Registered
In The Market
132 Posts
Any other Hellcat owners in my area? South bend/Elkhart/Michiana? Looking to get together and start local club for the area...let me know who's out here and thoughts on putting something together. I'm in Elkhart area, working on possiblity of getting local 1/8 mile strip set up for a day or 2 just to have fun and see what goes from there.
Got a 1320 in the Bend. I always pondered the idea of a Michiana Yatch Club, +4k lb muscle cars only

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
447 Posts
Detroit. Know it's a ways away but if anyone plans on attending the dream cruise this summer let me know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts