SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 600 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just ordered the plates for the Hellcat.......Went through several before I got a winner.......I just wanted to see who got KITYPWR........I hope it is on a Hellcat and not a Prius.............

KITYPWR-No
707SRT8-No
HELLCAT-No
HE77CAT-No

SRT8F6F-Winner

I wanted KITYPWR--------:p

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
System said "NO" and I called in to a person and they said no also..........

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't ordered mine yet, but I'm considering HELLOKT
That's a good one.........

I don't think anyone will understand mine unless you grew up in a Military Family.....

·
Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
733 Posts
That's a good one.........

I don't think anyone will understand mine unless you grew in a Military Family.....
Or you're a Hellcat fan who's done their homework. ;) Clever choice.

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,773 Posts
Grumman F6F Hellcat was a carrier-based fighter aircraft conceived to replace the earlier F4F Wildcat in United States Navy (USN) service (Wikipedia)
And a HELL of a plane if you ask me and people who flew that beast, I got the chance to meet one of the pilots. Amazing plane and stories.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Grumman F6F Hellcat was a carrier-based fighter aircraft conceived to replace the earlier F4F Wildcat in United States Navy (USN) service (Wikipedia)
And a HELL of a plane if you ask me and people who flew that beast, I got the chance to meet one of the pilots. Amazing plane and stories.
You Get The A+ Award..........And I am in California so you better jump since you are in Maryland.........
And it had a 19:1 Kill Ratio.........My Grandfather flew F4U for the Marines, so I grew up with the stories of the F6F and Corsair...........

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,773 Posts
You Get The A+ Award..........And I am in California so you better jump since you are in Maryland.........
And it had a 19:1 Kill Ratio.........My Grandfather flew F4U for the Marines, so I grew up with the stories of the F6F and Corsair...........
NO WAY !!!! The Corsair is one of my favorite planes along with the Hellcat and the F-14. That Corsair was an amazing plane as well. Marines+Corsair = Respect.
I am a civilian pilot but I always wanted to fly the F6F or the F4U. One day, one day ....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
737 Posts
Tried

MLN-LABE - was taken

Was the only one I wanted. Everything else wasn't worth making me so easy to identify while I'm streaking by people. Might as well be as low key as possible. Learned the hard way with SPD-FREEK on my old Porsche.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
444 Posts
Ontario, Canada

MOPAR HC

Just waiting for the Charger to put it on.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NO WAY !!!! The Corsair is one of my favorite planes along with the Hellcat and the F-14. That Corsair was an amazing plane as well. Marines+Corsair = Respect.
I am a civilian pilot but I always wanted to fly the F6F or the F4U. One day, one day ....
Chino California for the Air Show.........All of the Old War Birds come out.......Its a great time for those who have a love of days gone by.......
P51-D, P47, F4U, F6F, F4F, P38, B17, MK9, BF109, FW190, M52, all of the planes that made history and paved the way to modern avionics..........

Reactions: F6F and LITSOUT
1 - 20 of 600 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.