SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've taken the time to put together some packages for both the Hellcats and Redeyes. I can also do Trackhawk and Demons if anyone is interested there as well.

I tried really hard to put together packages that are the essentials for what is needed and nothing else. I know a lot of companies tend to put together packages which have a lot of extras which really aren't necessary and I wanted to avoid that. Both to keep costs down and make sure that people are only buying the products which they need.

The Hellcat packages can be found here. Hellcat Power Packages
These packages start at $1200 for the most basic package and go all the way up to $3600 for the stage 4 package.

The Redeye packages can be found here. Redeye Power Packages
These packages also start at $1200 and go all the way up to $2800 for the stage 3 package.

There are also additional add-ons available for each package. These are suggested parts to make a complete performance package depending on what you may already have or what your needs are.

Thanks for the support everyone and please let me know if anyone has any questions or is looking to put together something a little more custom.

·
Registered
746 Posts
About 4600 or so to load up on a stage 4.

I'm gonna guess with labor and cash discount it'd be in the neighborhood of the estimate I've been sitting on for months while my basement leaks water :(

Almost there though. Almost there.

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
About 4600 or so to load up on a stage 4.

I'm gonna guess with labor and cash discount it'd be in the neighborhood of the estimate I've been sitting on for months while my basement leaks water :(

Almost there though. Almost there.
Haha I hear ya. Let me know if you have any questions

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Good luck with your new endeavor Kurt. Some solid package prices for the level of tuning expirtise that is included.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Man, I'm beyond a stage IV at this point, where is the terminal package? :eek:

187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck with your new endeavor Kurt. Some solid package prices for the level of tuning expirtise that is included.
Thanks Marc. That was the objective. I'm working on some more packages now for the lower trim level mopars and will probably add demon and th in as well although they are pretty similar to other packages already there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Is it possible to remote tune without the use of a dyno? (Spirited driving/data logging) Driving around with a laptop is not an issue.

But I'd like to save myself some money by installing most of the parts myself. Most reputable shops around here won't install parts (or tune) if you don't buy through them.

They would most certainly have issues putting my hellcat on their dyno with parts they didn't install for remote tuning.

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is it possible to remote tune without the use of a dyno? (Spirited driving/data logging) Driving around with a laptop is not an issue.

But I'd like to save myself some money by installing most of the parts myself. Most reputable shops around here won't install parts (or tune) if you don't buy through them.

They would most certainly have issues putting my hellcat on their dyno with parts they didn't install for remote tuning.
Yes remote tuning can be done without a dyno. I do them on the street or track a lot. The hellcats are easy to do remote because they have factory widebands and I have done a lot of them.

Where are you located? I have shops which I work with all over the world that would love to have your business.

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you work with any shops in the Sarasota/Bradenton area of Florida (Tampa Bay)? Thanks!
marc0779 Has a shop with a dyno that he uses in Naples and swears by. It's Action Auto Care. I've worked with them on his car. I also have an install facility just outside of Atlanta that is a great shop if you want to come all the way up here and then I can tune it in person.

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
Subscribed

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
Sending PM

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes remote tuning can be done without a dyno. I do them on the street or track a lot. The hellcats are easy to do remote because they have factory widebands and I have done a lot of them.

Where are you located? I have shops which I work with all over the world that would love to have your business.
I'm in the Phoenix area sir. It will still be a few months before I void the warranty, but would be nice to get my ducks in a row. Thanks

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in the Phoenix area sir. It will still be a few months before I void the warranty, but would be nice to get my ducks in a row. Thanks
Closest shops I work with over there are both in the LA area so that may be too far for you. If you choose to do it yourself we can remote tune it on the street or track.

·
Registered
100 Posts

What shops here in Phoenix do you know of with good reps?
I’m not sure who to trust around here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Curt Dusterhoff,
I currently have installed a rear diff brace, 2.72 clutched upper pulley, FIC 1000CC injectors, CAI, Dual Fuel Pump (900LHP), full tune on engine PCM and TCM running E85. Dynocom 7500 dyno says 830WHP. I plan to add the ATI Super Lower Damper with crank pinning and re-tune which will probably put me around 875 to 900WHP. My question is do you recommend anything for my stock transmission, driveshaft and rear differential?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Curt Dusterhoff,
I currently have installed a rear diff brace, 2.72 clutched upper pulley, FIC 1000CC injectors, CAI, Dual Fuel Pump (900LHP), full tune on engine PCM and TCM running E85. Dynocom 7500 dyno says 830WHP. I plan to add the ATI Super Lower Damper with crank pinning and re-tune which will probably put me around 875 to 900WHP. My question is do you recommend anything for my stock transmission, driveshaft and rear differential?
Drivetrain aside, you may be running out of injector.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts