·
Registered
4,187 Posts

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Curt Dusterhoff,
I currently have installed a rear diff brace, 2.72 clutched upper pulley, FIC 1000CC injectors, CAI, Dual Fuel Pump (900LHP), full tune on engine PCM and TCM running E85. Dynocom 7500 dyno says 830WHP. I plan to add the ATI Super Lower Damper with crank pinning and re-tune which will probably put me around 875 to 900WHP. My question is do you recommend anything for my stock transmission, driveshaft and rear differential?
You're going to need injetors. and Yes absolutely add a driveshaft if you plan on doing any dig stuff.

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
What shops here in Phoenix do you know of with good reps?
I’m not sure who to trust around here.
I don't have any good recommendations over there. I have heard of srtautoworks but from what I understand they work with Barth so I would be hesitant to recommend them simply because we don't have a working relationship atm.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I’m getting ready to make the plunge, can’t wait

·
Registered
746 Posts
Same here.

Going Stg 4 just as soon as we nail down an install window at OST.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I am in the Pinellas Co. area and would be interested in a out the door factory packages. I have 4,600 miles on 2018 H/C and have a lot invested in this critter. $86,000. All I could get from the factory. PM please.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Same here.

Going Stg 4 just as soon as we nail down an install window at OST.
Yes. I did just quote my own post.

I'm on the calendar for July 15th 10am drop at OST.

As soon as the rest of the money moves my Stage 4 order is going in for my 2018 Charger!

Loaded slate. Flex/trans/kill tuning and all. Already have a LMI and adding Catless downpipes at the same time.

Should be ordered by Friday is my guess.

I am officially an anxious panda.

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
hey curt do you still prefer working with the id1300s over the 12fic or just another option to keep price little bit lower
I actually prefer the FIC's right now. I have been having one issue after another with the id1300s lately.

I am a FIC dealer, you can buy their injectors on my site if you wish.

Fuel Injector Clinic 1200CC Injectors Hemi Injectors

The plug & play adapters aren't on there right now. I added them as an option but sometimes it takes a while for that to show up.

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Curt, any shops in Houston area you work with?

Yes, just recently I have been developing a relationship with Serious HP in Houston. I tuned a whipple hellcat for them recently and I believe we are going to continue to try and do some work together. If you would like for me to assist with getting everything squared away just let me know.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts