SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Hi Curt, love your work. Any shops in MI? @[email protected]
I believe we have spoken about this but if not, send me an email at [email protected] tuning.com.

I've been trying to run this whole thing solo since March and it just got a tad overwhelming. I had no time to get on here.

I've got Ellen working up front for me and just hired a guy to do parts, sales, customer service so it should free me back up to concentrate on the tuning and taking care of my customers as well as spending some more time on here again.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Curt I ordered all my parts yesterday and have been dealing with Josh from the first email and as me being a business owner as well you have a great employee and he is definitely representing you and the business very good. Awesome customer service. Thanks for the list of needed parts today that I will need in the future and can't wait to get my stuff installed and the tune from you so we can make this cat eat.

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hey Curt I ordered all my parts yesterday and have been dealing with Josh from the first email and as me being a business owner as well you have a great employee and he is definitely representing you and the business very good. Awesome customer service. Thanks for the list of needed parts today that I will need in the future and can't wait to get my stuff installed and the tune from you so we can make this cat eat.
Steve? Thanks for the feedback. It's nice to have someone I can trust on this stuff so that I can concentrate on what it is that I do best. I also really appreciate that if he doesn't know the correct answer to something he will come ask me instead of feeding a customer bs. I'm looking forward to doing business together.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Steve? Thanks for the feedback. It's nice to have someone I can trust on this stuff so that I can concentrate on what it is that I do best. I also really appreciate that if he doesn't know the correct answer to something he will come ask me instead of feeding a customer bs. I'm looking forward to doing business together.
Haha yep it's me. Business will be fun and you will soon learn my addiction to horsepower!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll echo that thought as well. Just purchased my package today and Josh was great to deal with. Excited to work with you guys.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts