SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat Production

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Dubya 
#1 ·
Anyone have a guess on the total number of hellcats that will be built in 2015, 2016 and its total production cycle?

#3 ·
My guess is around 7.5k for the 2015 model.

#8 ·
Brampton Builder, first of all, we're glad that you guys (and girls) are there working and are willing to work overtime to get our cars out to us more rapidly! As someone who grew up in Detroit as a "Chrysler brat" (who still qualifies for EP pricing) I have been very concerned about the loss of so many jobs in the auto industry as a whole and what it has meant for the economies of Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Ontario (I think a lot of people tend to overlook Ontario)! It is my hope that they open a third shift and create even more jobs at Brampton and other support facilities. Keep up the great work and please know that the vast majority of us here really do appreciate the effort that you and your co-workers put into making great products! Thanks for all that you do!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.